Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally - *56,051 as at 6th August

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah exactly. I live in Melbourne but none of my mates go for carlton so I have no one to go with if I was to become a seated member. And I don't have foxtel, so I see this as a great option.
If you get a reserved seat you will end up making friends with other blue members sitting next to you. Good way to make new Carlton Friends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most likely around 53K.

To me I would expect the majority of memberships being sold at the moment are full season members, where we should see some big growth this year is from the limited game memberships if we can get early wins on the board and play attractive football in the early free to air games. People aren't to interested in a 3 games membership if you are 1-4 after 5 of 3-7 after 10 like we were last year but if we can go 3-2 in the first 5 those memberships will be much more attractive.

Will be buying my digital membership at the end of the month. First time ever being a member and it's the same cost as an afl live pass but with added benefits, great value.

I told the club at a members night about the digital membership probably 5-6yrs ago.

Liverpool have been doing this for a long time.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So, from 26/02 to today (16 days), after playing and winning 2 x JLT matches, our membership has risen by 1822.
In the 16 days prior to playing any JLT matches, our membership jumped by 2357.

Go figure.

So, from 26/02 to today (16 days), after playing and winning 2 x JLT matches, our membership has risen by 1822.
In the 16 days prior to playing any JLT matches, our membership jumped by 2357.

Go figure.
people are saving up for the Grand Final tickets I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back