Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally - *56,051 as at 6th August

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing that this figure is still going up given our performances over the last few weeks.

Just goes to show that not all supporters read the doom and gloom on big footy?

Our memberships is pretty good really. But so it should be if you compare it to Essendon who have been as bad as us for as long as us and still do well. Probably done a good job playing the victim. Would be interesting to see how things would go if we were ever a top side. Just look at Richmond. The big 4 are still the big 4.

I don't know. What do they count towards the membership total?

I'm not sure. It used to be a minimum of 3 games but may have changed in recent times. If it counts, I'll buy a baby membership for my first grandchild due in December. First xmas present will be a Blues membership!

Does anybody else know what counts?

I'm not sure. It used to be a minimum of 3 games but may have changed in recent times. If it counts, I'll buy a baby membership for my first grandchild due in December. First xmas present will be a Blues membership!

Does anybody else know what counts?
Congrats Pop

https://outline.com/vWXTJW

'The AFL confirmed in 2016 that it had tightened membership regulations and to be counted as a member an individual must have a name, contact details, have contributed $50 to the club and received a membership pack. The official counts also include multiple memberships held by an individual. Pet memberships are not counted but the AFL confirmed babies and toddlers are included.'

So it appears non-game memberships count as long as they fit the above criteria and as our baby memberships are $45, they must count under a different criteria.

I bleed Blue

Congrats Pop

So weird. My daughter is 22. She could have waited until I was ready to be a pop right? I mean I also have a 5 year old.

So weird. My daughter is 22. She could have waited until I was ready to be a pop right? I mean I also have a 5 year old.
Reckon you and the kids will have fun hanging out, decked in navy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back