Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally - *56,051 as at 6th August

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Okay Aphrodite so we will go with the AFL official audit number which is 56,005. I have Arr0w on 55,116 and Jabba73 on 56,789.

I would like to congratulate Jabba73 on the inaugural victory in the closest to the pin competition:thumbsu:

Aph can you ask Chief if he has a cake badge for Jab. Thanks to everyone and looking forward to a bigger and better competition next year.

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
Okay Aphrodite so we will go with the AFL official audit number which is 56,005. I have Arr0w on 55,116 and Jabba73 on 56,789.

I would like to congratulate Jabba73 on the inaugural victory in the closest to the pin competition:thumbsu:

Aph can you ask Chief if he has a cake badge for Jab. Thanks to everyone and looking forward to a bigger and better competition next year.

Well done Jabba!!

Great effort by the membership department/club

Looking at 65K as the target for next year

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

Done.

Thanks for running the competition BLUEALLTHRU. Been on this site for 9 years and this might be the first time I actually get the cake that has been offered.

Dadda Dave

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton

There should be a protest and a thorough investigation if the figures were tampered with a edit here and there during the competition!

Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
There should be a protest and a thorough investigation if the figures were tampered with a edit here and there during the competition!
I've managed to uncover some vision of the accounting firm who audited these numbers. I see no reason to question their level of competence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SkinnyLappin

Draftee
Aug 23, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi All!

Thought this might be the most appropriate place for a call out...

I’m currently doing my thesis project involving strategies used by Victorian AFL clubs to attract new members, and am on the hunt for any Bigfooty users who became first time members of the Carlton Footy Club for last year (2017 season). I am hoping this research will contribute to the growth of both professional and amatuer sporting clubs around Australia, which can only be a good thing for local communities.

All you need to do is fill in an online questionnaire (will take approx. 20 minutes) regarding your support for the blues and why you chose to become a first time member in 2017. The research is all above board (approved by the RMIT ethics committee), will be totally anonymous and I promise you will not be chased up any further after your questionnaire is completed (unless you want to know anything more about the project).

Please PM me if you are interested in helping.

Cheers alot and carn baggers,

SkinnyLappin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back