Prediction 2018 Membership Tally - 60,000

How many members for season 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I received mine around Xmas time and received a message to advise I had a parcel at home labeled "fragile" - surely it wasn't the hat or maybe they were referring to the premiership members keyring

I've now got to remember where I've put my membership so I don't end up in a frantic search for it prior to our first match for the year

Know that feeling!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slowly creeping to 50k at least;
93864450fd2f6b05f348013b5d9f58f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys I don't mean to brag, but I was one of the very lucky ones selected to take part in a special promotion!!

Promotion being a bloody raffle ticket for $200, I politely told the girl that I felt my membership was a donation enough to the club and that I didn't appreciate being called at 8pm about things like this.

Hopefully they just managed to give someone else my super exclusive spot in the draw though :D

Guys I don't mean to brag, but I was one of the very lucky ones selected to take part in a special promotion!!

Promotion being a bloody raffle ticket for $200, I politely told the girl that I felt my membership was a donation enough to the club and that I didn't appreciate being called at 8pm about things like this.

Hopefully they just managed to give someone else my super exclusive spot in the draw though :D
What that’s impossible, I thought I was the special one.

So a phone call i can look forward to receiving :rolleyes:

What that’s impossible, I thought I was the special one.

Goddam I thought I was the winner when I got the call
“Congratulations you got chosen to be one of the select 1000 people”
Then she rambled on about the same things, I also don’t appreciate getting phone calls of this nature at anytime, especially if I haven’t won and they’re asking for more money

Funny how my 15 digit mobile number never seems to get these calls..

Guess the IDD is too expensive...

Go Catters

Did anyone get a call from the players yet? Holding off on my membership in the hope I can ask Danger about good fishing spots :D
I got a call today saying a spot has opened up for me in the social club.

I got a call today saying a spot has opened up for me in the social club.
Just in time for you to move huh...... perfect

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just in time for you to move huh...... perfect

Go Catters
Yep, I said that's ironic.

When he mentioned the automatic GF ticket should we make it I almost jumped.

I am still deep in thought. I have until Monday to decide.

Did anyone get a call from the players yet? Holding off on my membership in the hope I can ask Danger about good fishing spots :D
Haha. I can imagine the phone room,
CGuthrie: If I get one more old campaigner tellin me to get a haircut....
Stanley: For some reason everyone keeps tellin me to f*k off and hangs up
CScott: This guy called Blighty's Cats just went off his head at me spouting off unsophisticated cliches!

I received a call from Selwood who invited me to accompany him to the Brownlow *sigh*

Tell them how we all feel about late night phone calls

When I used to receive late night marketing calls, I'd ask them what time they finish their shift + their home number, saying I'll call them later. Of course they always say: 'You can't call me at home, after work!' To which I reply 'Now you know how I feel' + hang up.

When I used to receive late night marketing calls, I'd ask them what time they finish their shift + their home number, saying I'll call them later. Of course they always say: 'You can't call me at home, after work!' To which I reply 'Now you know how I feel' + hang up.
I like to ask them where they're calling from and if they say Australia, ask them what street and what they can see out the window etc

Had to turn him down yeah? Waiting for a better offer.
Imagine Kolo: For some reason all these ladies keep asking me around to clean their pool in the middle of the day.
Cue that Quote from The Graduate:

Benjamin: For God's sake, Mrs. Robinson. Here we are. You got me into your house. You give me a drink. You... put on music. Now, you start opening up your personal life to me and tell me your husband won't be home for hours.
Mrs. Robinson: So?
Benjamin: Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me!

If Kolo was cleaning ladies' pools, memberships would increase very quickly! ;)

Add Jed Bews + his lusty calves lol

Membership of 60k + heading towards 70k lol

Cue that Quote from The Graduate:

Benjamin: For God's sake, Mrs. Robinson. Here we are. You got me into your house. You give me a drink. You... put on music. Now, you start opening up your personal life to me and tell me your husband won't be home for hours.
Mrs. Robinson: So?
Benjamin: Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me!

If Kolo was cleaning ladies' pools, memberships would increase very quickly! ;)

Add Jed Bews + his lusty calves lol

Membership of 60k + heading towards 70k lol
Probably just a tad less unsophisticated than that in Corio LOL
"Smash me box Kolo." Shennee, go play outside!"

On Bay939 they are currently talking to Braith Cox (I think they just said he is the CCO at the club). He mentioned just before that the club is approximately 5,000 memberships up on this time last year and while they acknowledge the Ablett factor, they also believe the 9 homes games has helped contribute to the increase.

Back