Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally and Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roogal

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Ballarat Roosters
I suppose that it is timely to kick off this thread considering that the new membership sign on for 2018 will be available soon. The NMFC website already has a "Register your interest" button. We need to garner as much support to make 2018 a growth year, in terms of membership, game attendances, on-field performance, and most importantly wins.

Keeping Brad Scott on isn't a great idea if you want to sign up more members.

I'm hoping the thread remains a little more optimist and constructive than this.....

With all the off field momentum, some good youngsters, a couple of ok draft pics and a bag of cash , we have lots to look forward too!!

I'm a Roo for Life member and my only contribution to this friend is to recommend ticking that box if you haven't already and never think about getting you membership sorted again;)

Go Roos in 2018!!

I suspect some members might drop off with the likelihood of another low finish. I hope that I'm wrong. I think the marketing team will need to try something innovative if it is going to grow the membership base. I think they should address the issue of people that dropped of on the back of last years retirements and try to get them back onboard.

The clubs stance on marriage equality will cost them.
I doubt anyone is hardcore enough on the issue to stop buying membership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect some people who don't like watching when we're losing will use it as an excuse.
Rather not have em affiliated with the club if they are that pissweak that they can't use rational argument for either issue.

I'll be signing up for the first time.
Never had the money as a kid, and jumped into cheffing as soon as I finished school. 10 years later, getting out of the industry and getting my weekends back.

See yas there!
Yeah but, are you voting Yes!?

I suspect some members might drop off with the likelihood of another low finish. I hope that I'm wrong. I think the marketing team will need to try something innovative if it is going to grow the membership base. I think they should address the issue of people that dropped of on the back of last years retirements and try to get them back onboard.
Missing Kelly & Martin has left people deflated. Might cost us some unsigned members

Remove this Banner Ad

Back