Club Mgmt. 2018 Membership Thread - 79,318 final tally!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm away in the US, I only ever use the lanyard and the bumper sticker. Is the lanyard as bad as this year's? In previous years they've all had the detail sewn into the lanyard, this year it was cheap painted on, so I used my Parramatta one instead.

I'm away in the US, I only ever use the lanyard and the bumper sticker. Is the lanyard as bad as this year's? In previous years they've all had the detail sewn into the lanyard, this year it was cheap painted on, so I used my Parramatta one instead.

No, far superior to last year’s.

Should reach our target of 50,000 before Christmas quite comfortably at this rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when did we change to the ISC's?
I liked Bombers. stupid PC crap.......
seriously had to search for anything club related on it.
worst scarf ever. ill use it to keep my puppy's head warm in winter.
Whatever it takes scarf gets another run in 2018

Got the pack today and after reading posts in here was prepared for the scarf....

What is everybody's problem with it? I reckon it looks bloody great!

totally agree. changes to tradition aren't usually well accepted by the passionate ones.

What I like is the plenty of red to stand out the mass in crowds and in the right place for even red/black when its around a neck, not to mention holding both black ends will go well for the Sheedy salute.

just realised i sound like i designed the scarf

Last edited:
Almost 7k up on last year. It’s quite possible the gap will narrow, but if it doesn’t, we are on track for 75k.
In Friday 9th December last Year we were 42,732. So +6,000. Good growth leasing into Xmas.

The new Family membership with $174 value free (Renegades junior memberships, Legoland tickets included) is a great offer and and must be good for families.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back