Club Mgmt. 2018 Membership Thread - 79,318 final tally!

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to get this over 70000 next year!
We need to be more ambitious. Richmond will be 85,000 next year. 70,000 as an aspiration will not cut it. We would be behind the big clubs AGAIN. Need to be chasing 100,000 members by the year 2021 (EFC 150th year).

Every statistic relating to supporter base size has EFC with the Pies. This is due to its huge national following which is unique to Essendon and Collingwood. If we are to accelerate membership we need the non match going fans interstate and abroad on board as members. When the club develops packages for this massive segment of our supporter base membership can and will grow quickly.

100,000 by 2021 and 80,000 in 2018 is what the rhetoric should be. Nothing less is acceptable now. This is the return of a bold and ambitious Essendon. Now chase it.

2018 packages are out. Apparently our slogan this year is.... A bunch of rhetorical questions and the answer "YESS".

ffs
what a shame- yESStin Eades would have been perfect to spearhead this campaign

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tbh I honestly thought my EssendONE was half decent.

What was the thought process here? If we end up challenging for a flag I would hate to have that crap plastered over the club propaganda.

What was the thought process here? If we end up challenging for a flag I would hate to have that crap plastered over the club propaganda.
That's a far better slogan. At least it has a purpose.
Haha I'm not worried about the slogan if we're challenging. If we lose an EF again, it'll backfire.

What are we saying yes too anyway?

Must say as someone that holds a MCC membership I'm not very impressed with the interstate options again this year.

This appears to be my best option (https://membership.essendonfc.com.au/essendon-insider) which nets me a scarf and a few emails a week for $60. Probably passing on membership again in 2018.
JDacey, I'm happy to be called out on this so give it back to me if you deem necessary! It's 'only' $60 and whilst I tend to agree the inclusions aren't that deep, for what I think is a not too hefty sum you're on board and a member for 2018. It's the cost of a blowout Friday night session or less!!

I actually don't think it's too much a price to pay to contribute to the clubs future.

If the club could encourage 15-20,000 of its interstate and international fans to make the $60 sacrifice, the club would be well on its way to paying down its debt and funding it's HQ expansion.....

I know perceived value is questionable to some, the future benefits may be well worth it.

As far as slogans go, how about something with vision that doesn't sound like a load of baloney. For all that 'whatever it takes' turned to complete s**t, as far as slogans go at least it would inspire the idea that you're going somewhere and you should get on board the bandwagon. Even the comeback story thing had that going for it, despite being corny af.

As far as slogans go, how about something with vision that doesn't sound like a load of baloney. For all that 'whatever it takes' turned to complete s**t, as far as slogans go at least it would inspire the idea that you're going somewhere and you should get on board the bandwagon. Even the comeback story thing had that going for it, despite being corny af.
"We're ******* Essendon"

Looks too much like Essendone and Hawthorne.

YESS is the worst thing since we did the flash mob though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back