Club Mgmt. 2018 Membership Thread - 79,318 final tally!

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2018-4-19_9-12-31.png
L7Xz2iliuSF8A8WU_HjrI2gJdIYt6AmTKi-hqgXtK4dKvgajdE9yAqimR0NBuxHFhS6igUKyO_k-L3JtYQ1WkPOuO3VWeUKIBCo-mjM_W7MZc2yKo8_irI5EyBOnKveeXYHCV7aDPy41nG47CU2UVu4nVSrN_s7xEDS4HrGHP0UYDDo6UQ=w245-h180-nc

Last edited:

We are 4.67% up on our final tally from last year. From this point last season we added about 5k more members. I suspect that will be a tall order from here.

My guess is that we will finish on ~74k, a 9.2% increase on 2017. This comes after a 17.87% increase last season.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree, I assume a majority of reserved seat members renewed prior to the season - To keep their allocated seat
Now only 3 game memberships are selling.

Doubt that. We have had a horrible season and this has stopped a lot of people from signing up again. If we start next year 3-3 or better you would expect our memebership to grow again.

Still on track for record membership next season?

72 784 members should turn up to our next reserves game. A whole lot less should go to our next seniors home game. Send the powers to be a message about whom we would like to see getting a game. Its honestly at times like these where I wish there were curtain raisers. At least our members would have something fun to see, and to have hope. With 18 teams in the comp there are plenty of clubs that will be poor for long periods. I would actually go if our reserves were on prior.

Last edited:
72,784. Have to say, that’s a terrific figure. Now ahead of Richmond’s official figure from last year. Given we play at Ethihad and have suffered in field that’s a great result. Looks like it’s on track for 74,000.

Yeah wait until next year....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back