Club Mgmt. 2018 Membership Thread - 79,318 final tally!

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know why our following nationally is so strong? Why do we have so many interstate fans? Is there a part of out history that explains this? Just very curious.
Sheedy was big on taking the game all over Australia. His philosophy would be Essendon would play anybody anywhere. So it’s in large part to Kevin travelling around the country. That’s what he says in his books anyway

Does anyone know why our following nationally is so strong? Why do we have so many interstate fans? Is there a part of our history that explains this? Just very curious.
Being a successful club with a good cohort of interstate players (particularly from WA I think) when the VFL became the dominant and then national league helped, much as it did for Carlton.

I assume they're for the inside of your car window.

oooh didnt think of that. would have thought they would be marked so if that's the case? every other year they've just been regular stickers that go on the fridge. what about my fridge? :(

Works great this way. I put it inside the back window of my car in December and it looks the same as the day I applied it. Usually the member stickers are screwed after a few weeks of heat and rain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back