Club Mgmt. 2018 Membership Thread - 79,318 final tally!

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a woman behind us who will not stop clapping. The whole game. Even when we’re losing by 60+ and nothing is happening on field. Constant clapping and a heavily accented “Ess-eh-daaahn”.
Followed by an old fart who just screams “ya ******* maggot. Bloody maggot. Maggot maggot maggot” and quite literally anything the umpire does, even a free kick to us just as the game starts.
Or the kids around us who clearly don’t give a s**t about football and watch Peppa Pig on full volume which is so ear piercingly annoying that it makes you want to line the kid up for a Trent Cotchin style high bump to the head.

I forgot how angry it all made me, jesus.
That sounds great. I'm near a pretty famous clapper but I've never heard the old legend so it mustn't be the same one.

We have a woman behind us who will not stop clapping. The whole game. Even when we’re losing by 60+ and nothing is happening on field. Constant clapping and a heavily accented “Ess-eh-daaahn”.
Followed by an old fart who just screams “ya ******* maggot. Bloody maggot. Maggot maggot maggot” and quite literally anything the umpire does, even a free kick to us just as the game starts.
Or the kids around us who clearly don’t give a s**t about football and watch Peppa Pig on full volume which is so ear piercingly annoying that it makes you want to line the kid up for a Trent Cotchin style high bump to the head.

I forgot how angry it all made me, jesus.
How good is a 4th quarter Peppa the pig though?

I also thoroughly enjoy the awkwardness of when someone tries to sit in my seat and I have to flash my membership st them and they proceed to move one seat to the left.

OR when the one random supporter who goes to perhaps two matches a year rocks up with his young child who just screams the whole game.

Just screams.

Constantly.

For no reason.

**** this I’m moving into the coaches box, shove over woosh

I have only just realised it's probably linked to gay marriage lol.
We will probably lost members because of it Zzz.
Better than EssendNO

So we’re taking a Yess is more attitude this year. Minimalist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a reserved seat this year, never again. Could not get away from:

‘C’Mon Bomberrrrrrrs’
‘Just kick the bloody thing!’
‘C’MON Bomberrrrrrrrss!’
‘Not backwards’
‘C’MON BOMBERRRRRRRS!’
(Actual 1 minute sample of hotkorma’s experience at Etihad)
I sat next to those at anzac day.. you poor lad.

Look, I think we all just need to take a moment and admit to ourselves...

...that membership slogan is absolutely shithouse.
Have you heard anyone say otherwise?

Apparently very strong sales for this time if the year on the if a promising year ahead. Membership office been very busy it seems. Anyone know where the figures at so far?
Looks like a 70k year, this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back