2018 membership

gimp!

Standus Operatus
Feb 20, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is actually isn’t his name starts with CS

He has a wife, 2 young boys, a daughter and himself. 5 memberships cancelled. I did also say o think he will hanged his mind but it shows some of the opinions out there that people like you just pretend don’t exist

He Lives in Wezza and even has a bulldog premiership tattoo so think what you want I truly don’t care.

You are pathetic. You were offered a seven wager and went p!ss poor soft on it so don’t even talk to me anymore. You add nothing and I suggest thats a evey day experience for you

Oh no wanna bet $5 on it? Hahahaha

What's a seven wager?

What's your source on membership numbers?

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What's a seven wager?

What's your source on membership numbers?

Even

You threw some p!ssy excuse for one out and when I countered you backed away as fast as you could

After that you don’t get to respond, you had your chance as p!ssied out and the whole forum saw it

Meow meow good bye

gimp!

Standus Operatus
Feb 20, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Even

You threw some p!ssy excuse for one out and when I countered you backed away as fast as you could

After that you don’t get to respond, you had your chance as p!ssied out and the whole forum saw it

Meow meow good bye

What? Can you go back and show me those posts?

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Nope. Don't see it. Another thing you just made up. You are unstable.

Post #51 and #54 in this thread for a start

Your a liar the evidence is there for everyone to see and you will deflect because that’s all you have

I’m not even bothering with you anymore with this one post you just proved you speak utter utter shite and can’t admit the truth

Now your derailing the thread so go away as I’ve now said 3 times

gimp!

Standus Operatus
Feb 20, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Post #51 and #54 in this thread for a start

Your a liar the evidence is there for everyone to see and you will deflect because that’s all you have

I’m not even bothering with you anymore with this one post you just proved you speak utter utter shite and can’t admit the truth

Now your derailing the thread so go away as I’ve now said 3 times

What? That bet is on. It never was off. I even floated the idea that you pick a different charity, and you never responded. You are unstable.

Last edited:
I have gone from a silver reserved seat membership to a afl membership with sovial club add on. Reason being i am pissed i only get to use my seat 9 times next year and have to pay to get into ballarat.

Afl membership is about the same $$$ and way better value

Timewillcome

Senior List
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have gone from a silver reserved seat membership to a afl membership with sovial club add on. Reason being i am pissed i only get to use my seat 9 times next year and have to pay to get into ballarat.

Afl membership is about the same $$$ and way better value

I've gone the other way, had an AFL membership since 2008 and now back to club pack. You still need to buy a seat if you don't want to sit level 4. We hardly play at the MCG so no walk up access to a lot of our games. If we don't make the finals and you don't want to watch other teams, no need to access cheap finals tickets. Add to this the very long wait list (now +15 years to Gold), booking fees on all seats you need to reserve and extremely limited access to good seating at Etihad, makes the value average in my opinion.

Also, no guarantee to a GF seat unless you are a full member, so you will still need to add on Social club if you want that.

If you want to go to other games and walk up, or any final, especially at the MCG it is very good value. I don't do this much any more, if I do Ill just buy a seat online for $25 -$40 from any one of the numerous corporates who flog the extra seats.

No I’m not

Why is it that someone that disagrees or makes a choice others don’t like is suddenly “not a true fan” or they can &@&@ off?

I’ve said many many things but never told someone they aren’t a true fan coz they say something.

The amount of our members that are extremely p!ssed of with the way the club dealt with Jake is alot bigger than some think and it will cause backlash and hurt our membership numbers I have no doubt.

Any member that doesn't renew because of Stringer leaving, are basically saying they don't trust Luke Beveridge to do the right thing by the club.

Bemoreboyddog

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I cut two memberships because my dad moved to Cobram. Got rid of his 3 game pass and VFL membership. Kept my VFL membership and trying to upgrade my premium general admission home and away membership to a gold membership. Waiting on an email to come in January, otherwise maybe silver membership. Only doing home games. I only went to about half a dozen games last year. The way we played had a bit to do with me not wanting to go, but the club putting general admission members in the same bay as reserved seat holders and getting asked to move out of someone’s seat 4 times in one game really really annoyed me and also had a bit to do with it.

Wish we played more games at the G. Far more enjoyable.

I was down in Row C. I'll probably be keeping it for next year. I sat up toward the top of 33 for one game and didn't like having the TV screen tempting me to check the time left.

Don't move Chicago1...I can't throw stuff at you if you do!

I often have a spare seat next to me if my old man doesn't come along...you are welcome to sit there and chat all things Big Footy anytime you like

Don't move Chicago1...I can't throw stuff at you if you do!

I often have a spare seat next to me if my old man doesn't come along...you are welcome to sit there and chat all things Big Footy anytime you like

Aw shucks... so I'll be a substitute for your father? OK, son. Just don't ask to borrow the car. ;)

I cut two memberships because my dad moved to Cobram. Got rid of his 3 game pass and VFL membership. Kept my VFL membership and trying to upgrade my premium general admission home and away membership to a gold membership. Waiting on an email to come in January, otherwise maybe silver membership. Only doing home games. I only went to about half a dozen games last year. The way we played had a bit to do with me not wanting to go, but the club putting general admission members in the same bay as reserved seat holders and getting asked to move out of someone’s seat 4 times in one game really really annoyed me and also had a bit to do with it.

Wish we played more games at the G. Far more enjoyable.

Not sure why ticketmaster / tek do that. Drives me insane with all the other empty seats in the stadium that they have to put people in the members before filling the other seats. Nothing worse than having oppo w***ers bobbing up in member areas. I guess it is to make the ground look fuller on the tv side

We've dropped off 1 seat / membership this year purely on the fact thaty my sister NEVER goes and my dad lives 5 hrs away and doesn't get to many games anymore. Still kept 2 seats and memberships, mine being Social CLub

I will be getting a Pet membership for my new cat, Zsa Zsa. Can I hold her in my lap during games? She's a tabby and looks more like a tiger, but I still love her in spite of that.

I will be getting a Pet membership for my new cat, Zsa Zsa. Can I hold her in my lap during games? She's a tabby and looks more like a tiger, but I still love her in spite of that.

If Paris Hilton et al can take a dog in a bag anywhere, surely Zsa Zsa is welcome...just don't let her eat the kid next door's popcorn.. (an old joke about a duck in a movie theatre comes to mind)

We can talk Cubbies mate....lol...in the long stretches between the goals that Stringer was apparently going to kick....

Who was going to kick? Name doesn't ring a bell (just an alarm :eek:).

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Any member that doesn't renew because of Stringer leaving, are basically saying they don't trust Luke Beveridge to do the right thing by the club.
I wouldn't have renewed if we'd kept him if half of what I've heard is true. 'In Bev I trust.'

No I’m not

Why is it that someone that disagrees or makes a choice others don’t like is suddenly “not a true fan” or they can &@&@ off?

I’ve said many many things but never told someone they aren’t a true fan coz they say something.

The amount of our members that are extremely p!ssed of with the way the club dealt with Jake is alot bigger than some think and it will cause backlash and hurt our membership numbers I have no doubt.

Telling someone to "pull their head in" is exactly the thing you don't like and much of what you complain about!

What's not to love about irony? ;)

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Telling someone to "pull their head in" is exactly the thing you don't like and much of what you complain about!

What's not to love about irony? ;)

NEVER EVER have I accused or insulted anyone for their membership status and the way the way they handle that memebrship and it the decisions they make with it. NEVER EVER have I accused anyone of not being a true fan or a troll for the same reasons. People pay their hard earned anf if the choose not to renew to send the club a message then perhaps the club and others should listen to that and not insult them.

But what’s not to love about boring and repetitive?

Pretty much everything I’m sure you hear that a lot. Time for you to mash a like button somewhere and add your normal lot

Last edited:
NEVER EVER have I accused or insulted anyone for their membership status and the way the way they handle that memebrship and it the decisions they make with it. NEVER EVER have I accused anyone of not being a true fan or a troll for the same reasons. People pay their hard earned anf if the choose not to renew to send the club a message then perhaps the club and others should listen to that and not insult them.

But what’s not to love about boring and repetitive?

Pretty much everything I’m sure you hear that a lot. Time for you to mash a like button somewhere and add your normal lot

Calm down, MD.

Ever heard of humour?

Eastdog

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Manchester United
I renewed around the end of October. Will be my 6th year as a Doggies member in 2018 and 3rd year as a Whitten Social club member. Im a silver member Level 1 Aisle 33 LondonBulldog behind me and Jean Claude Vas deferens very close as well :)

Back