News 2018 membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Upon use, I’ve concluded this years pen is just as s**t as all the others. Weight is a slight improvement, ball point bad, ergonomics terrible. Will be returning to the Bic tomorrow.

the pen is the best in years. much lighter and smoother than normal bics which i usually use. on par with my good (SBS) pen. actually worth taking to work as ink actually comes out when you write

Am sensing conflicting feedback. Will have to wait and arrive at own conclusion...

My card this year tells me I’m a ‘Platinum B’ member. What is a Platinum A?
Platinum A/Platinum B makes me nervous. I'm also Platinum B and now paranoid that next time we make the GF they'll tell us 'by the way, not enough seats. Only platinum A get a guarantee. Into the lottery for you Plat Bs.'

Platinum A/Platinum B makes me nervous. I'm also Platinum B and now paranoid that next time we make the GF they'll tell us 'by the way, not enough seats. Only platinum A get a guarantee. Into the lottery for you Plat Bs.'

Fear not. I’ve been assured I’m Platinum B only because I’m a Platinum member who chooses not to sit in Platinum designated seats. Same privileges apply to both levels.

Wow, all these people with their new pens and I haven't even got confirmation my pack is in the mail yet! Maybe they're holding off until the vests are done?

G5XMDdS.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still haven't received my membership. I called the club last week and they said the printing was delayed and I'd get it at the end of that week or the next. I'll give them another call if I haven't got it by next Friday.

I reckon every second lanyard gets binned instantly.
The first lanyard I got was used for my door keys. My membership card goes into the plastic pocket that I got in 1998. The other lanyards just hang around my place until I do a spring clean and get rid of them.

Last edited:
I add my membership cards onto the Stocard app...

Omg mate. Obviously I do not work behind a desk and I pity the tools who do.

Why where you checking out my hands?

You have shown it off. I still don't see what he saw, though. I am not good at hand-reading... :p

Done, accidently paid for 2 months instead one when I really can't afford, ah well, least i don't have to worry about Jan's payment i guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back