News 2018 membership

Remove this Banner Ad

****ing mad if we aren't going the early flogging of 3 game memberships to crow supporters tomorrow.

Got them captive at Alberton and if they pay up we let them leave and come to our showdown.

Haven't been here in ages. Just wanted to say - still a PAFC member.

My membership pack arrived this week, I have the fixtures list on my fridge now.

I used to live in Brazil when I joined here (and was most active). Ever since I have moved to England and then to Portugal. Currently based in Lisbon. Hopefully I'll be able to post here a bit more often soon.

Also - I couldn't find that random thread for general comments that always had some stupid title, where is it? Gone?

My membership pack arrived this week, I have the fixtures list on my fridge now.

I used to live in Brazil when I joined here (and was most active). Ever since I have moved to England and then to Portugal. Currently based in Lisbon. Hopefully I'll be able to post here a bit more often soon.

Also - I couldn't find that random thread for general comments that always had some stupid title, where is it? Gone?

O bom filho à casa torna! Sê bem-vindo, Diego.

Welcome back. Love Lisbon, such a good vibe

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/trtt-part-6-the-undiscovered-ken.1184706/page-159

Good to see you posting again. Have you had a chance to watch the pre-season game against Adelaide?

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/trtt-part-6-the-undiscovered-ken.1184706/
TRTT = The Random Thoughts Thread
Thanks mate.

And no, I haven't. Got my Watch AFL subscription renewed with the membership but I've started a new job here in Portugal recently and haven't had much time for much else. I am soon hiring someone to work with me so I expect my life to be a bit easier next month!

I've missed this place, ranting about players, saying how much I love Pittard, how good(looking) Wingard is, and so on. :D

The smaller memberships stickers are great.
It fits perfectly on the cover of my ipad. I sit on my throne in the Pro Drinkers Corner with it propped up on the table in front of me ... and sell memberships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

661 in the first 15 days of March or 44 per day.
The win over the crows would have helped, but the fan base is still skeptical. If we lose or just scrape over the line against Fremantle or Brisbane that’d obviously not be good, but if we can win 2 of 3 in the first 5 rounds against Sydney, Essendon and Geelong, all likely finalists, the doubts should be quashed.

slow going
300 a week for 15 weeks gets the club to their 60k target. You aren't going to get much more than that once the season starts. Just gotta look at the previous years at AO.

300 a week for 15 weeks gets the club to their 60k target. You aren't going to get much more than that once the season starts. Just gotta look at the previous years at AO.
We will hit 60k easily at some stage

What is it $180 for general admission - that's ridiculously cheap for 11 home games, too cheap imo.

Yeh I really thought we cooked thru about 150-250 per day at this time of year, a couple of early wins and numbers to rise quickly

Last edited:
Man those 2017 membership stickers are hard to remove.

Tip - Nail polish remover, cotton wool, razor blade, elbow grease.

This stuff:

shopping

Remove this Banner Ad

Back