2018 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, SEN providing the biggest lols. Salty pies have injuries supporters calling up saying that if they get top 4 the city will be painted black and white and that the tiges are all bandwagoners. ******* LOL :drunk:

Some wally called up with a theory that the only reason we surged to 100k was that after our GF win we all had sex to celebrate, now 9 months later we are having babies and signing them up!

2 things - so what if it is true & also, yeah, as if we were all so delirious with happiness after the win that we forgot all thoughts of responsible parenting, threw out all condoms, diaphragms and packets of pills - forgot the rhythm method and certainly declared pulling out was for losers, and pumped our way to 25,000 screaming babies to join the Tiger army.

Actually - it's a pretty solid plan!

3EB58145-66C4-45B1-AC83-EF4CFD4371C6.jpeg

charlton-heston-laughing-gif-1.gif

Some wally called up with a theory that the only reason we surged to 100k was that after our GF win we all had sex to celebrate, now 9 months later we are having babies and signing them up!

2 things - so what if it is true & also, yeah, as if we were all so delirious with happiness after the win that we forgot all thoughts of responsible parenting, threw out all condoms, diaphragms and packets of pills - forgot the rhythm method and certainly declared pulling out was for losers, and pumped our way to 25,000 screaming babies to join the Tiger army.

Hahaha. I heard that one while i was driving.
And then look at what i found while swimming in the main board salt after :drunk::drunk::drunk::

531723_ee47bc13fafcd70fd4b762627e927d7e.png

Hahaha. I heard that one while i was driving.
And then look at what i found while swimming in the main board salt after :drunk::drunk::drunk::

View attachment 532468
Yeah - saw that post... almost replied asking if he had been on the radio this afternoon...
The hate, envy and fear is actually quite pitiful.

We should put this plan in place for the players and ex players.

Der Tiger Lebensborn

*Apologies to anyone who's families may have been affected by the NAZI scourge.*

Just goes to show that their is a lot of passionate love for our wonderful club...and that it will always be there...call us RFC and we will respond! Always!

What it shows is the outstanding work by Mum's and Dad's who looked their kids right in the eye and said "If it's not Richmond then there is no home for you here"

Last edited:
We should put this plan in place for the players and ex players.

Der Tiger Lebensborn

*Apologies to anyone who's families may have been affected by the NAZI scourge.*

Personally I would like to see collingwood ,essendon and Carlton supporters pushed back beyond the Ural Mountains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next year I hope to see a 10% increase in crowds if we can have another stronger season. This will probably rely on 3 or 4 more games being played on Friday or Saturday instead of Sunday 3:20 and also no atrocious pregame weather eg Bris and Geel games. We are also building rivalries while we are on top of the ladder. So a couple more 70k crowds might pop up next year :D:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back