2018 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So in the last 2 months we’ve only been outsold by about 1k but our previous best figures at the same time 2 years ago. There still could be some uncounted numbers to add on to even the numbers up though. If we continued our pre new year rate up this year we would be about 3.5k ahead of where we are now and around 79k. That was the rate that was heading towards 100k members. Fingers crossed we get some big jumps over the next few days with sales the club haven’t counted yet :drunk::thumbsu:

Last edited:
I want 100k. Lift your game membership department :devil:

I remember the days when my dad and I were part of the 8,000 member strong tiger army lol... sitting in the top of the Olympic stand, whilst the Southern Stand was being rebuilt watching us pip the Dees in the rain in front of 4,500 fans!

These numbers are staggering considering where the game, and the club were 25 years ago.

Came across this site today which has the membership totals for each year on record (a few years totals missing)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember the days when my dad and I were part of the 8,000 member strong tiger army lol... sitting in the top of the Olympic stand, whilst the Southern Stand was being rebuilt watching us pip the Dees in the rain in front of 4,500 fans!

These numbers are staggering considering where the game, and the club were 25 years ago.

Came across this site today which has the membership totals for each year on record (a few years totals missing)

Membership wasn't a big thing back then. Probably since 2000 it has started to grow every year. One way to get us to 100k would be to win every game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back