2018 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute disgrace today at the game. 23 year member always the same seats at Ethihad and my bar code did not work. Huge line at membership tent. Missed first quarter.

Absolute disgrace today at the game. 23 year member always the same seats at Ethihad and my bar code did not work. Huge line at membership tent. Missed first quarter.
walked past that huge queue and just paid for a ga ticket - that's 2 games I've had to pay access because I don't have my $800 membership card yet

Sigh, get my membership order in a couple weeks ago, only just got an email saying it was being shipped and that they'd run out of hats so they were sending me a beanie. The department is clearly poorly managed/ understaffed... likely both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There isn't one stop lying. :(
I would never lie to you... This is my fridge.

30072948_10155181508117553_8494569740120310348_o.jpg

Sigh, get my membership order in a couple weeks ago, only just got an email saying it was being shipped and that they'd run out of hats so they were sending me a beanie. The department is clearly poorly managed/ understaffed... likely both
Poorly managed I would suggest. The 4 memberships in our house all got hats sent out - we had asked for 2 beanies/2 scarves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back