2018 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Arrived home today to find a beanie and fridge magnet from the club :thumbsu::cool:
I got my magnet and book delivered yesterday. Fridge has stopped working I think it's in shock.

Everyone can now go about there business MEB_ I have my fridge magnet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the 2018 default members item?

I've just renewed and discovered I am 2 hours late on selecting my preferred item. (The delivery was sent at 11 am today, and I only tried to submit my item 5 or so minutes ago, only to discover I was too late. For some reason I have 2 email addresses with them and they sent the delivery notification to my spam email account, not my preferred one, so I didn't see it until after I tried).

Just hoping it isn't the donation to the club, or the gift shop one. Living on the Gold Coast my membership is nothing but an expensive donation to the club as I'm not able to attend any games with on membership, so them giving themselves an extra $20 on me isn't really what I want!

Edit: Disregard, I've just discovered this in the T&Cs: If no selection is made, the member will be issued with the default item being a 2018 Members Scarf or Members Cap as decided by Carlton Football Club.

So I should be ok, so long as the don't decide something else for me; the scarf is what I'd have chosen anyway

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back