2018 Mid-pricers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the tradition of me predicting Seb Ross a few years back, allow me to give you my 2018 saints mid price star who will break out....

Jack Sinclair (mid 459.5k)

Our only player ranked elite in his position in 2017 by CD. Lovely skills, gets involved in a lot of score assists and fitness had improved.

Plus, he has quads that won't quit and hair that reminds me of Robert Harvey.

Averaged 89 over the last 11 games last year. But if you take out his scores of 47, 71 and 77 that increases to 98 across the other 8 games.

Am I gonna have him? No fecking way.

Can I see him averaging 100 odd? Yep.

You have been told! :D

Jackie_Chiles ?

In the tradition of me predicting Seb Ross a few years back, allow me to give you my 2018 saints mid price star who will break out....

Our only player ranked elite in his position in 2017 by CD. Lovely skills, gets involved in a lot of score assists and fitness had improved.

Averaged 89 over the last 11 games last year. But if you take out his scores of 47, 71 and 77 that increases to 98 across the other 8 games.

Jackie_Chiles ?
SincMagic doesn’t like to brag but uh huh baby!

Jackie_Chiles ?

Discounted St Kilda players named Jack never fail to disappoint in SC. Fully expect Sinclair (and Steven for that matter) to continue that tradition in 2018.

Discounted St Kilda players named Jack never fail to disappoint in SC. Fully expect Sinclair (and Steven for that matter) to continue that tradition in 2018.

But JS has put on 6 kegs over the off season..... ;)

Well is it time to rule out young Harls darls? i think not, if he plays in the pre season and looks good and will be named round one hes going to be very tempting. Im quite happy to pay 60 more k for someone like him compared to a 1st round 1st year player. Obviously there is the risk of him getting caught in the year getting done having a sesh on the nose beers and belting a bar tender or something but the rewards could be huge and could fund a rookie > Ablett type trade.

Well is it time to rule out young Harls darls? i think not, if he plays in the pre season and looks good and will be named round one hes going to be very tempting. Im quite happy to pay 60 more k for someone like him compared to a 1st round 1st year player. Obviously there is the risk of him getting caught in the year getting done having a sesh on the nose beers and belting a bar tender or something but the rewards could be huge and could fund a rookie > Ablett type trade.

This one has balls of steel

Bennell is done. Won't play another game of AFL.
Stick a fork in him campaigners then stick one in Oliver...

After about 14 hours in the smoker...

Skin prepped in olive oil and salt...

His juices poured back over him helping lubricate the sweet sweet meat...

Saturated in bellows of maple and hickory smoke...

Oh baby :pigface::pig::pignose:

With an apple stuffed in his mouth? Or something else round and bulbous? :p

Is that the word in WA Circles?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hai_Newman hows it going?
I'm absolutely snowed with work and home stuff.
Doubtful I will be in SC this year at all.

Guess I could do the
Here2tellyouwhy method of autofil...
Just kidding! WC boys rock....
tumblr_o61py6mXWd1ryurmdo2_500.gif

Noooo!!!! Say it isn't so, time to leave the fam or quit your job mate...SC is first priority....:p:thumbsu:

In all seriousness mate sorry to hear this if true, sucks when life gets in the way of this great game,
another great poster lost too real life.:'( x

Can we arrange Jiska to pass the mod batton to Keg on legs so we can post weather girls and big bootaaaaah
tennis girls again? :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

tumblr_o61py6mXWd1ryurmdo2_500.gif

Noooo!!!! Say it isn't so, time to leave the fam or quit your job mate...SC is first priority....:p:thumbsu:

In all seriousness mate sorry to hear this if true, sucks when life gets in the way of this great game,
another great poster lost too real life.:'( x

Can we arrange Jiska to pass the mod batton to Keg on legs so we can post weather girls and big bootaaaaah
tennis girls again? :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Lick my swingas

giphy.gif

Hai_Newman hows it going?
I'm absolutely snowed with work and home stuff.
Doubtful I will be in SC this year at all.

Bigfooty moderating ezmode configured for those too busy at work and home!

Ban user?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back