2018 Mid-pricers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure. Just got out of jail...

Jackie_Chiles was my lawyer
GeneralDistantBunny-size_restricted.gif

Lock in McGrath and Maynard and Lobb...........

and Barlow if your crazy brave...

and drunk. **** all mid pricers. The ones I had last year all turned into spuds (including nank who flopped AFTER I picked the **** up) and right royally bent me over. I'm still using a donut pillow to sit on.

The season hasn't even started yet I'm already rage posting about last year.

and drunk. **** all mid pricers. The ones I had last year all turned into spuds (including nank who flopped AFTER I picked the **** up) and right royally bent me over. I'm still using a donut pillow to sit on.

The season hasn't even started yet I'm already rage posting about last year.
upload_2018-1-13_23-5-4.jpeg

I had Birchall a couple years back. He’s one of those guys that you plan of trading out all season but never get around to it as he scores well enough that he’s never at the top of the trade out list.

Think I’ll bite at that price though. Might go JOM too. Gonna give Cyril a miss

I had Birchall a couple years back. He’s one of those guys that you plan of trading out all season but never get around to it as he scores well enough that he’s never at the top of the trade out list.

Think I’ll bite at that price though. Might go JOM too. Gonna give Cyril a miss
Is he back on the training track yet mate?
I checked your board, they don't seem to know last time I looked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane supporters how is McCluggage looking?
2nd year breakout or maybe next year

He’s not running as far as I know. He’s nothing to hard on his knee until next month I think.

He can move around but not towards top speed. Been doing a lot of stationary drills
Still worth the risk at his price you think, and do you think he'll be a keeper?
I like the look of him a D4.

Still worth the risk at his price you think, and do you think he'll be a keeper?
I like the look of him a D4.
I reckon he’s worth a punt.

He’s safe to go 400K+

If you’re stuggling for a rookie or don’t trust you’re next favourite def premix then he’s a good option

My backline as of now and am sticking with it except for the kids with JLT form to see etc.

View attachment 453855
I like very much ......but i'll still be watching Witherdens pre-season .......it's Burton v Witherden for R3

Surely McGrath is a much better and safer D4 option than Birch, well IMO anyway.
He's my D4 ATM ......but there's a whole bunch of options, Sicily gives me a DEF/ FWD option, but is that enough reason to choose him over McGrath ?

I can't see McGrath having the traditional 2nd year blues ......his first season was exceptional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back