2018 Mid-pricers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering Shaw.
Considering.
giphy.gif

Tom Bell worth a shout? 11 contested possies in JLT 1, 50% TOG and scored 79

Witts went to a new club to become its number one ruck. Lycett's staying put at a club that has it's number one ruck coming back. Can't really see the similarity.
Nic Nat is recovering and Vardy is a girls dick.

Expect Lycett as number 2 getting me a lovely 50-70 a week

Nic Nat is recovering and Vardy is a girls dick.

Expect Lycett as number 2 getting me a lovely 50-70 a week
Yes I agree Nic Nat's a risk which is why I'm not picking him, but his return still limits Lycett's opportunities to score.
Are you really only expecting 50-70 a week and still picking him? That's barely what you'd get from the average rookie.

Nicnat will barely play ruck IF he returns imo. I daresay he'll be on managed minutes and spend most of it forward, or on the pine.

No 1 ruck mantle will be held by Slyce until Nic is back to his best. Even then he can still score, as proved in 2016 when they played together.

Yes I agree Nic Nat's a risk which is why I'm not picking him, but his return still limits Lycett's opportunities to score.
Are you really only expecting 50-70 a week and still picking him? That's barely what you'd get from the average rookie.
I am being conservative.

He has proven that when he plays with NicNat for an extended period, he can score well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put this in the Player xVy thread,thought it might go here too..
If Bennell gets a gig rnd1
Is he a better option to Christiansen?
despite all his baggage, Bennell was a gun! and still has some good footy to give back.

100% Bennell.

Fair enough. He did score a lot of hundreds that season. Still just managed an 83 point average from 20 games and I'd want more from an R2.
Good luck with him though :)
Stepping stone R2.

Hoping he allows me a nice bridge to a better scorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back