Autopsy 2018 Mid Season Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's some player ratings. All opinion obviously so please don't get cross at me:

Hickey 6 Brought something to the table after taking Longer's spot, performed pretty well. Now back in the 2s and might find it hard to get back in.
Carlisle 8 Consistently one of our best player, has been a fantastic signing.
Steven 8 Another very good season, I thought he was below his best last year but he has probably been our best player this year, certainly our best mid. Would love to see what he could do with better mids around him. Still struggles with a tag occasionally.
Gresham 6 Seems to be really getting his mojo back after a disappointing start to the year.
Savage 6 Consistent without being outstanding. Hasn't really taken that next step as a player.
Ross 7 Comfortably our second-best midfielder, disposal needs to improve but you feel that his main issue (like Steven) is that he needs more help in there.
Dunstan 6 Strange season, started in the 2s, came in and performed really well, now he's struggling a bit perhaps with that shoulder injury. His best is very good in my opinion.
Acres 6 Was taking steps forward before the groin injury. We miss his versatility.
Steele 4 Struggled to find his role and has looked out of place in the side. Was better against GC, hopefully he can take that form to the second half of the year.
Freeman 2 Hampered by injury again, back in the 2s now playing through a shoulder injury in hope of debuting. Showed a bit in the 2s so not impossible.
Clark 5 A bit of a slow start to his career but looking more and more comfortable each week and it appears we may have a serious player on our hands.
Lonie 3 Given opportunities in the 1s due to injury but hasn't taken them unfortunately. Strong chance to be delisted at the end of the year.
Geary 6 The captain is one of our most consistent, but his kicking puts us under pressure a lot. If we are to be a better side in the future, I wonder if he needs to be surpassed.
Billings 3 A year from hell so far. Had a day out in the VFL two weeks ago to hopefully turn his season around. Would rather not talk about his first half of the year it was so putrid.
Newnes 4 A consistent player in the past who seems to have gone backwards this year for some reason.
Roberton 0 Gone for the year with a heart problem after fainting on the field. We miss him dearly. Really hope he's ok.
Longer 2 Awful start to the year and lost his place in the side. Back in against GC and now has a chance to prove he is our number one ruck. Needs to do more around the ground but we've been saying that for three years now.
Gilbert 4 Gilbo will come in and do a job when called upon. His weaknesses are well known but he can be relied upon to give 100% each week.
Armitage 4 It's been a struggle of a year for him, hasn't looked like his body could cope and hasn't worked as a forward at all, but played well in mid against GC.
Long 5 One of the shining lights of the season until a broken foot did him in.
Brown 5 Consistent in his old-school full back role but I wonder if he makes us a better side.
Goddard 2 Has played the year in the 2s, seems a way off.
Austin 5 Very good since coming in. He's not perfect yet, especially defensively, but looks a good signing.
Stevens 0 Out for the season with concussion and may not play again. Devastating for him.
Battle 4 Looks at home at AFL level over the past fortnight. A promising player.
Bruce 1 Injured for most of the season.
Membrey 5 Had a shocking case of the yips. Seems to be over that but now trying to regain the consistency that was one of his strengths.
Webster 8 A break-out season, has become a bloody good player off half back. Hard as nails.
Phillips 4 Showed signs after coming in. Needs to improve his kicking but could be a player.
White 4 Some great games but often seems to be the first out when the axe is swung. I think the break-out will come eventually, but when?
McCartin 5 Since putting on the helmet he seems to be getting better each week. There are signs that he could become the player we hoped for. His next step is improved fitness and mobility.
Coffield 4 Has struggled for consistency but we have a player here.
Wright 1 Pretty much un-sighted at senior level. Looks a likely delisting.
Sinclair 5 Disappointing apart from the odd game. We know how good he can be but he's another that doesn't seem to know his ideal place in the side.
McKenzie 4 A very average year up until the 4th quarter of the GC game. Was that a breakout game for him? Let's hope so.
Rice 5 Finally got his debut and has stayed in the side since. Could turn out a good player.
Clavarino 2 Developing in the VFL. Very much an unknown at this stage.
Minchington 0 Injured
Weller 3 Another player that has regressed. Just lost all the consistency in his game.
Paton 2 Developing in the VFL; reckon he'll get a debut this year.

I know there are probably some inconsistencies as I tend to rate the players off expectation as well as performance, which is why Rice is a 5 and Newnes a 4.

Do you seriously think we will win a gf in that short of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2019. It's happening, plugger.

By the way, there are some outstanding posts on this thread, containing a lot of information I may have missed, being something of a newbie to the sport. There are some good tips for me to look out for.

2019. It's happening, plugger.

By the way, there are some outstanding posts on this thread, containing a lot of information I may have missed, being something of a newbie to the sport. There are some good tips for me to look out for.
In terms of picking us, I'm not sure if I respect your courage or pity your naivety...

Coffield - 18yr - 8 games
Hunter - 19yr - 10 games
Battle - 19yr - 3 games
Phillips - 20yr - 5 games
Long - 20yr - 11 games
Marshall - 22yr - 7 games
White - 21yr - 10 games
McKenzie - 22yr - 25 games
Rice - 21yr - 5 games
Austin - 22yr - 17 games
Steele - 22yr - 49 games
Acres - 22yr - 51 games
Gresham - 20yr - 53 games
McCartin - 22yr - 33 games
Goddard - 21yr - 9 games
Billings - 22yr - 79 games
Lonie - 21yr - 44 games

These are the guys who have played that are under 23
Its amazing a lot of us are expecting these kids to rip it to bits when they have not even developed - in body and mind.

To me our squad is starting to take shape
Add in Sinclair , Dunstan and Pierce and we could field a team 23 and under who have played a AFL game.

We could of been expecting a bit to much from them - causing the inconstant form.

At least we know a lot of them are going to cut it - its a pity we don't have a strong on field leader and sorry Geary doesn't cut it. - great bloke / guts etc but very average player, he is not like Richo where we can change out the assistants.

Sloane would go a long way to fixing the problem.

With Carlisle , Webster , Ross , Steven , Roberton , Membery we do have some good class players - so imagine a forward line with
Long - Battle - Billings
Membery - McCartin - Gresham
the oldest guy is Membery who just turned 24 and with Gresham , Billings and Long we have some very talented kids who could all develop to be out right stars.

And the way Battle is playing as a 19yr and our beast Paddy who is only 22 we are travelling ok imo.

Our back line with Carlisle , Webster and Roberton will be as good as any , with White , McKenzie , Austin and Rice very capable to fill in the our positions.

Selectors just need to get us a Wines , Shiel or Kelly and a Sloane or Gaff as a FA and we could easily be playing finals next year and I don't care what any body says.

Its time to phase out Gilbert , Brown , Armitage , Geary and Weller and get the kids ready to stand up next year.

Go Saints

Entry inside our 50 is abysmal,and as you mentioned Rors has cost us dearly.
There are Many other areas of our game that need huge work on.
Many of the younger players look confused in so many of the facets of our play.
If we can iron out just a few of our deficincies,we will bemuch more competitive for longer periods.
Against Richmond(1st), we had 75 more Disposals.
Against W/Coast(2nd) we had 62 more Disposals.
Against Sydney we just got smashed.
Against Melbourne(4th) we were plus 10 and against Geelong(5th) we were plus 22.
So we are obviously capable of getting the ball,we just get broken down to often.

This is where I give Jackie boy a big tick, more than any other player his desire is to push forward, with body, hands and feet, so many of our possessions are a contested situation which we win, then a two meter (or less) handballs backwards to a stationary player , so technically an effective disposal, but nothing gained, we have three or four of them then get dispossessed create a contested situation which we win, then a one meter handball and so on, in the space of a minute we win ten possessions, three or four contested but gain no meterage, the players are padding.

The question is really about the motive is it about ability, confidence, intent or game plan. The guys that look to drive forward at all costs mostly seem to be Stuv, Gresh and Hunter, with Gresh being about the only one capable of hitting a running teammate at 20m by hand, the two who go shortest the most (in my eyes) are Dunstan and Steele but why? Are we or they so desperate to retain possession? Is it coached into them or a consequence of limitations?

Josh Battle's form is going to have to force the coaches to review how we pick our forward line. He's a 19 year old kid who has the best hands and the best goalkicking accuracy of our tall forwards. He is also in much better shape and has a better tank than our current full forward. Not to mention his forward pressure is very good and he is winning free kicks because of it. I thought he was still going to be too raw this season but honestly he looks ready. One thing he has that the vast majority of our list lacks is a plenty of confidence and a touch of arrogance which you'll find in pretty much every good AFL player, especially forwards. He might be our second best forward right now

1 Tom Hickey - 6/10 - Easily the best or our rucks where he gets beating in the taps he at least does work up and down the ground and brings the effort.. realistically the best of a pretty poor bunch
2 Jake Carlisle 7/10 - before suspention our only hope down back.. been solid without being outstanding, we do feel much better with him down back then without him.. brings some mongrel to the team
3 Jack Steven 7/10- our best player and everyone knows it so he gets the extra attention every week, when he is running and bursting through packs we are a chance to score but certainly finding it harder to get off the chain
4 Jade Gresham 8/10-leading goal kicker, only needs to get the ball a couple of times to make an impact, every time he get near it something happens , just needs to get near it more..
5 Shane Savage 5/10- reminds me of Gram in his last years, you remember his damaging penetrating kicks hurting the opp but for some reason thats now a thing of the past and you get floaty helicoper kicks that can end up anywhere, pretty poor season but still prob our best option as a running defender
6 Sebastian Ross 7/10 - tries his guts out often to his own detriment by trying to do more than his skills would allow, one of the few to actually show consistant pride in their game, we are asking to much from him imo
7 Luke Dunstan - 6/10 - up and down season , much like Ross tries hard and wills himself to it but physically has limitations that prevent him from being better ... should be in and under packs pushing it out to the more skillful outside mids but is forced to go win his own ball and then dispose of it himself
8 Blake Acres 4/10 - wasted year.. being used to plug holes because of list holes means often playing in a less then ideal positions, totaly destroying and wasting the talent we have by making him a mr fix it.. should bt the polish not the glue
9 Jack Steele 4/10- what happened ? tackles were his dice now cant land one stuck in that same same same same mould midfielder.
10 Nathan Freeman 0/10 - injurys again ... hopefully we toss out the caution and throw him in the 1's cause his carreer ending injury is litterally around the corner in the VFL so if it comes may as well get it reaching his goal of an AFL game
11 Hunter Clark 6/10- looks ssuited to this game.. for a young fella looks more experianced and confident then many of the much older players on the list.. big future ahead
13 Jack Lonie 3/10 - Poor Jack ... becomes the go to scapegoat to be dropped every other week .. one of the rare few to actually have a red hot dip.. gives it his all but physically not there
14 Jarryn Geary 4/10 - Captain Average... hes got heart, hes got courage and he will work and work and work but its like using a shovel to ice a cake. doesnt have the polish to be anything but average
15 Jack Billings 4/10 - lacking confidence, lacking guidance, lacking desire... shows glimpses of fantastic skill but the goes missing for big chunks.. really needs to be touching the ball muchmuch more as he is one of the few who can cause damage
16 Jack Newnes 5/10 - the start of the season he was looking at a solid 2 out of ten as his tackles dried up and he became a passanger in the team, the move forward certainly changed his fortunes dabbing in to pinch a couple goals meant the opp needed to pay attention to him, gave a differant unexpected avenue to goal
17 Dylan Roberton 1/10 - season derailed by the heart condition, been a massive hole in the team without him brings that effort class and accountability we have been missing
18 Billy Longer 3/10 - woeful ... he gets taps but does nothing else looks slow un-interested and content to just be out there... sadly enough he is still our next best option..
19 Sam Gilbert 5/10 - much like his whole career dependable and reliable Gilbo.. nothing flashy nothing great but a solid contest every week ... game has past him by somewhat but he still suits a need especially when injurys hit .. too bad they have hit him
20 David Armitage 4/10- become a bit of a whipping boy this year, fact is we have three other carbon copies of him in the team and at this stage he should be the bottom of the pecking order
21 Ben Long 3/10 - the biggest regret of the season, losing the most promising player early on at possibly the worst time ... was hard, skillful, effort was there, classy , fast ... everything we are screaming for ... hopefully a full year next year
22 Nathan J. Brown 5/10 - not fasionable, not exciting but holds down the role better than anyone else.. he isnt the future but damn ive been glad to have him back there to at least keep the opp forward honest
23 Hugh Goddard 0/10 - by the looks of it still some way off
24 Logan Austin 4/10 - been solid , really looks at home in the makeshift defence.. does he keep his spot when Gears and Robbo return .. i hope so
25 Koby Stevens 1/10 - for his sake i hope he just gets his health back again, terrible story of the season
26 Josh Battle - 6/10 - hits the score board , runs hard, takes marks up the groun.. this kids got something hopefully we keep playing him i really look forward to seeing him and Longy together
27 Josh Bruce 2/10 - injury or poor form its been a forgetable first half for Bruce .. hopefully a fresh second half will see some light at the end of a dark year
28 Tim Membrey 5/10 - the last 3 weeks would be an 8 out of ten but those early games where the yips got him brings his score down, i dunno if its the training finally paying off or if Members just tossed it out the window and went back to his old style but thank god he can kick now ..
29 Jimmy Webster 8/10 - would be leading the b&f in my opinion great season for jimmy , ive been a harsh critic of him but hes made me eat my words
30 Ed Phillips 5/10 - why was he dropped ? really confident and looks at home at the level .. brings a slightly differant dynamic to the team
31 Brandon White 4/10 - i really rate this kid, he has that "im about to bust this game open" look about him but sadly finds himself in the richo's "droppable" merry-go-round
32 Paddy McCartin 6/10 - maybe inflated score but i see paddy working for us .. just needs a better delivery, the one thing is he keeps up the chase, otheres would sook up over the delivery Paddy shrugs it off and trys to go get it again..
33 Nick Coffield 6/10 - much like Hunter looks composed and not out of place at the AFL level.. work in progress hopefully he continues to grow and not stagnate at the "good potential" stage like many of the guys before him
34 Nathan Wright 1/10 - tries but not AFL level... i like his agression but to slow and not to the skill level of the top tier comp
35 Jack Sinclair 3/10 - another case of a player being played out of position basically destroying their confidence and robbing them of any sort of form .. Jack is a much much better player then this season would suggest
36 Daniel McKenzie 2/10 - let me say he was fantastic last week in the last qtr against the Suns.. but.. as a whole he is much like Wright a VFL player only.. too many times get caught up by the speed of the game
37 Bailey Rice 6/10 - VFL form said he was not up to it but a funny thing being as he steped up the level so did his playing step up ... hes cool under pressure and not afraid to get in and dirty ..certainly one of the best finds of the year so far
38 Oscar Clavarino 0/10 - not seen
41 Darren Minchington 0/10 - injured , but history suggests not up to AFL standard
44 Maverick Weller 1/10 - how Mav keeps getting a game is beyond me ... he suffers small man syndrome where he gets all agro but does nothing with it.. ever relaible to miss a much needed goal when the time comes Mav has been the biggest disapointment this year
45 Ben Paton 0/10 - unseen
Not bad. Pretty harsh on the Acres rating though. I reckon he was our best and most reliable player before his injury.

just on our year so far its interesting to look at our the current fixture ...
since the collingwood(6th) game we have in successive weeks played Richmond (1st), WCE (2nd), Sydney (3rd) we then got the GCS(15th) we now have the bye but come back against Melbourne(4th)... i dont reckon anyother team would have a run of taking on every top 4 team in a 5 game period...
our season has been terrible but our fixture certainly doesnt do us any favours

Couldn't agree with you more. The draw seemed extremely harsh from the outset. I've even wondered if our form line this year (even when taking in injuries etc) is a semi deliberate ploy to get something a bit easier next year. It's worked for other teams quite well over the last couple of years.

anyone else do the members survey. i let the club have it with both barrels. was extremely complementary of the membership team there and the actual product they offer, but flamed the **** out of them on the on-field and administration.
i did it and same as i do every time it gets sent i push the message of the interstate members ...personally i could flame them but thats pointless what i personaly want is a bigger push to make the outside of Victoria membership grow and support our groups like the NSW , QLD, SA and WA

Not bad. Pretty harsh on the Acres rating though. I reckon he was our best and most reliable player before his injury.
let me clarify ... Acres issues are coach related ... being wasted to fill gaps instead of being used to hurt the opposition .. be like Freo taking Fyfe off the ball to plug up a gap.. heading into the season i know Blake was chomping at the bit to get into the year and announce himself as a player but the coaching team have pretty much taken that from him

Couldn't agree with you more. The draw seemed extremely harsh from the outset. I've even wondered if our form line this year (even when taking in injuries etc) is a semi deliberate ploy to get something a bit easier next year. It's worked for other teams quite well over the last couple of years.
take into the calculations the 5 game stint we are about to come out of and lets put it up againsts the 5 game stint Hawthorn are about to enter :
GC
GWS
WB
Bris
Carl

now ill give you most would have had GWS as a top two and for our run most were picking WCE as bottom 4 but if you consider that at the start of the year we were talking about us Hawthorn and Essendon being the ones fighting for that last top 8 spot that 5 game run vs our 5 game run certainly puts the odds much more in favour for the hawks then us ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i did it and same as i do every time it gets sent i push the message of the interstate members ...personally i could flame them but thats pointless what i personaly want is a bigger push to make the outside of Victoria membership grow and support our groups like the NSW , QLD, SA and WA

Agree Trav they are a bit short sighted when it comes to interstate members. Most interstaters only get to 1 or 2 games a year, surely they could come up with some more attractive packages. I dont think we allow public access to players and coaches enough to begin with.

Conspiracy theory.
I love it.
I doubt it.
But keep em coming!

Agree Trav they are a bit short sighted when it comes to interstate members. Most interstaters only get to 1 or 2 games a year, surely they could come up with some more attractive packages. I dont think we allow public access to players and coaches enough to begin with.
not to hijack this thread but there are a number of ideas that get sent the way of the club that never get anywhere ...
i will say though as far as clubs go the Saints interstate membership is the best value for money membership in the comp.. compared to the way teams like Geelong treat their interstate members our club does a fantastic job .. but for me i say why be good when you can be great..
its honestly crazy how many people you bump into in Perth alone that are saints supporters.. we have a smidge under 1500 members here in WA and i reckon each one of those members knows of 2 saints supporters who are not members ... not to toot my own horn but last season alone i got 10 supporters to sign up as members, in WA since we started the weekly gathering of supporters we have gone from 1100 members to 1500... so we know that getting supporters together works in turning them into members yet the simple thing of tacking a "where to watch the game" message at the bottom of the team selection email is too hard or not viable to do ..
imagine how easy it would be to have one sentence hyperlinking to a section of the saints website that tells members that if they are in NSW that weekend the game is going to be shown at xxxx or if you are in Perth then the Game Sports Bar is where to watch the game with fellow Saints... it would cost NOTHING... but even bringing this idea that was agreed to be a good idea by 2x CEO's of our club has still never been implemented .. so ill keep on pushing it and pushing it and hopefully maybe one day it will happen

Loving the #hardyakka and the it could only be the red, white and black for me :)
Welcome to a world of pain my friend!
Following the Saints is a bit like the Godfather......"just when you think you are out they pull you back in!"
But lately you could add the following:
-Lethlean gave Elshaugh
"an offer he could not refuse"
-The Board
"will be going to the mattresses"
-Our game plan
"never let anyone know what you are thinking"

Worst season in 18 years.
Just disappointing.
In hindsight there is a Nick Reiwoldt sized hole in the team, so we and the club should have seen this coming.

The positives.
As Premium pointed out above, we have a fantastic crop of kids <25yo.
Some may be future stars.
And we have got to see a bit of what they have to offer this year.

List is trash over 25yo bracket.
Steven, Jake, Robbo(?) and a few battlers.

Ross, Webster, Newnes and Bruce coming into this bracket, but its not enough atm.

The dees have shown over the last decade, you can have young talent, but you wont start winning games until you have experienced leaders on each part of the ground.
Needs to be adressed in the offseason.

However i don't believe our list is as doomed as some seem to think.
A couple of good additions and a solid preseason and lets go again next year.

not to hijack this thread but there are a number of ideas that get sent the way of the club that never get anywhere ...
i will say though as far as clubs go the Saints interstate membership is the best value for money membership in the comp.. compared to the way teams like Geelong treat their interstate members our club does a fantastic job .. but for me i say why be good when you can be great..
its honestly crazy how many people you bump into in Perth alone that are saints supporters.. we have a smidge under 1500 members here in WA and i reckon each one of those members knows of 2 saints supporters who are not members ... not to toot my own horn but last season alone i got 10 supporters to sign up as members, in WA since we started the weekly gathering of supporters we have gone from 1100 members to 1500... so we know that getting supporters together works in turning them into members yet the simple thing of tacking a "where to watch the game" message at the bottom of the team selection email is too hard or not viable to do ..
imagine how easy it would be to have one sentence hyperlinking to a section of the saints website that tells members that if they are in NSW that weekend the game is going to be shown at xxxx or if you are in Perth then the Game Sports Bar is where to watch the game with fellow Saints... it would cost NOTHING... but even bringing this idea that was agreed to be a good idea by 2x CEO's of our club has still never been implemented .. so ill keep on pushing it and pushing it and hopefully maybe one day it will happen
I bet you're running out of places to hide away from the people you convinced to buy a 2018 Saints membership, lucky WA is a big place!

Seriously, fantastic work and hopefully you're getting some recognition from the club for this effort. Supporters like you help our club survive in the dark times and are well needed.

Coffield - 18yr - 8 games
Hunter - 19yr - 10 games
Battle - 19yr - 3 games
Phillips - 20yr - 5 games
Long - 20yr - 11 games
Marshall - 22yr - 7 games
White - 21yr - 10 games
McKenzie - 22yr - 25 games
Rice - 21yr - 5 games
Austin - 22yr - 17 games
Steele - 22yr - 49 games
Acres - 22yr - 51 games
Gresham - 20yr - 53 games
McCartin - 22yr - 33 games
Goddard - 21yr - 9 games
Billings - 22yr - 79 games
Lonie - 21yr - 44 games

These are the guys who have played that are under 23
Its amazing a lot of us are expecting these kids to rip it to bits when they have not even developed - in body and mind.

To me our squad is starting to take shape
Add in Sinclair , Dunstan and Pierce and we could field a team 23 and under who have played a AFL game.

We could of been expecting a bit to much from them - causing the inconstant form.

At least we know a lot of them are going to cut it - its a pity we don't have a strong on field leader and sorry Geary doesn't cut it. - great bloke / guts etc but very average player, he is not like Richo where we can change out the assistants.

Sloane would go a long way to fixing the problem.

With Carlisle , Webster , Ross , Steven , Roberton , Membery we do have some good class players - so imagine a forward line with
Long - Battle - Billings
Membery - McCartin - Gresham
the oldest guy is Membery who just turned 24 and with Gresham , Billings and Long we have some very talented kids who could all develop to be out right stars.

And the way Battle is playing as a 19yr and our beast Paddy who is only 22 we are travelling ok imo.

Our back line with Carlisle , Webster and Roberton will be as good as any , with White , McKenzie , Austin and Rice very capable to fill in the our positions.

Selectors just need to get us a Wines , Shiel or Kelly and a Sloane or Gaff as a FA and we could easily be playing finals next year and I don't care what any body says.

Its time to phase out Gilbert , Brown , Armitage , Geary and Weller and get the kids ready to stand up next year.

Go Saints
"Selectors just need to get us a Wines , Shiel or Kelly and a Sloane or Gaff as a FA and we could easily be playing finals next year and I don't care what any body says."

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Throw this at
moneybucket.jpg
Wines AND Gaff - lordy lordy!!!

I bet you're running out of places to hide away from the people you convinced to buy a 2018 Saints membership, lucky WA is a big place!

Seriously, fantastic work and hopefully you're getting some recognition from the club for this effort. Supporters like you help our club survive in the dark times and are well needed.
acually its quiet the oppersite .... i had a guy call me up last weekend after the sydney debarkle asking me how to get involved with the Western Saints case as he put it "we are up s**t creek so they need all the help they can get" directed him to the membership team at the club and to my understanding they purchased two interstate memberships ...

with this season being crap i dont think it hurts our members anymore then it hurts our supporters (non members) either way its disapointing , for our members though they still see the membership as a worthwhile investment .... George will prob be able to answer more from the results of the survey but i think especially interstaters its about feeling conected to the club more than the win/loss ratio

Funny how it was just 2 games ago there was talk that “Josh Battle isn’t ready”...

Play. The. Kids

Give them all a go through the rest of the year. There’s only 9 games left
it was a month ago and it was Rice is to slow and not up to making it at AFL level...
lots can change when the kids get exposure to the top end ... some fall apart others rise to the standard ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back