2018 MLB Season

Remove this Banner Ad

This might be a long shot, but hey...
I went online to the MLB store after game 5 today and tried to order a World Series cap and tee.
MLB ships to Yemen it ships to antarctica (yes it really does), but there is no Australia option on the drop down menu.
a mate suggested I go to the Fanatics website (not the annoying tennis fans), but it has a very limited amount of stock for sale.
Can anyone help?

Something must have changed regarding shipping to Australia because I bought my Red Sox jersey from fansedge.com in 2012 and they don't have an Australian option now either.

Yet strangely enough they sell Australian merchandise

Bruins don't have the cattle this year. Will be a good team but probably not a cup contender.

Celtics a real good team. Probably a solid chance but with that golden state team in the way its unlikely.

Pats I'll never write them off.

It is pretty crazy the regularity that the sox manage to win a trophy every 3-4 years, after such an insane drought. An expensive team this year but actually a pretty likeable one aswell. I feel like everyone sort of enjoyed Machado looking like a fool this series, even if it meant the Sox winning the thing.
Hell, even the Boston College Eagles aren't terrible.

This might be a long shot, but hey...
I went online to the MLB store after game 5 today and tried to order a World Series cap and tee.
MLB ships to Yemen it ships to antarctica (yes it really does), but there is no Australia option on the drop down menu.
a mate suggested I go to the Fanatics website (not the annoying tennis fans), but it has a very limited amount of stock for sale.
Can anyone help?

Weird!

I got an email from US sports down under shortly after the game ended which has stuff:
https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subs...U&k=d40a2fc133fa4c3a7689b6985e421639&m=QdUUWj

I’ve got Buffalo Bills stuff from there in the past so is legit.

San Francisco Giants legend and Hall of Fame first baseman Willie McCovey died on Wednesday.

He was 80.

McCovey died at the Stanford Hospital on Wednesday afternoon after a lengthy “battle with ongoing health issues.” He had been in a wheel chair for several years, and recently developed an infection and was hospitalized last week, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

McCovey played for the Giants from 1959-1973, and then again from 1977-1980 to close out his career. He was inducted into the MLB Hall of Fame in 1986.

A trip back to my younger days. He was a fantastic player.

Where do people see Harper signing on for? MLB website stating he could get $300m contract. Will be interesting to see how his 2018 season hinders his contract. Defensively was very poor and offensively was down compared to other seasons (although 2nd half was better). Only 26, so will get a big 10 yr contract from someone and might be highest $$$ ever.

Boston do love a good parade. There are a few clips of fans throwing beers at the players to catch, Cora wasn’t looking and one landed on him and he didn’t look pleased. Trying to outdo the parade when a Baseball hit Pedro on the head?

And also, there is this

Where do people see Harper signing on for? MLB website stating he could get $300m contract. Will be interesting to see how his 2018 season hinders his contract. Defensively was very poor and offensively was down compared to other seasons (although 2nd half was better). Only 26, so will get a big 10 yr contract from someone and might be highest $$$ ever.

A number of teams can afford to pay him with a need for him. I think Cubs, Dodgers, Braves, Phillies the likeliest teams.

The Angels, Red Sox, Astros and Mets will probably target him too. IMO, everyone who goes for Harper will offer similar money to him. No one will say offer $50M more than another team or $50M less. I think he will go to the best fit for him and will look at the best contract. Two teams can offer 10 years/$300M but one might have 2 opt outs in the first 4 years and be heavily front loaded and will be a better contract.

I reckon the Yankees are out if it (and will target Machado instead) after making the trade for Stanton.

I cannot even imagine where Bryce will end up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Braves sign Marcell Ozuna to 1 yr contract. Had a down year last year average wise and with the 1 year contract is betting on himself to have a contract year. So hopefully works out for us. 1 year stop-gap to out 2 highly touted OF prospects as well. Will bat 4th and protect Freeman. Likely pressure on Duval to keep his roster spot but 26 man team might save him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back