2018 MLB Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn does this team hit in the playoffs.

And it's absolutely amazing the Red Sux didn't trade for any bullpen help, even the kid they traded to the Angels for Kinsler would've helped them.

Damn does this team hit in the playoffs.

And it's absolutely amazing the Red Sux didn't trade for any bullpen help, even the kid they traded to the Angels for Kinsler would've helped them.
yep we always knew it was going to be a problem but you dont win 100 games for nothing lets see what game 2 and 3 look like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much better is postseason baseball? I get bored watching random games in mid-September, stadiums only 1/4 full because NFL season has started and it's when teams are out of the postseason race and don't give a s**t anymore. But this is something else, packed stadiums, amazing atmosphere, close and intriguing games, great pitching matchups, this is what I want to show people when they complain about how boring baseball is.

How much better is postseason baseball? I get bored watching random games in mid-September, stadiums only 1/4 full because NFL season has started and it's when teams are out of the postseason race and don't give a s**t anymore. But this is something else, packed stadiums, amazing atmosphere, close and intriguing games, great pitching matchups, this is what I want to show people when they complain about how boring baseball is.
was so nervous going into the 9th but we did it. yes once those divisons are clinched its such a long season though.

There are far too many games. Should reduce it in half but then revenue would be reduced heaps. Too many meaningless games

There are far too many games. Should reduce it in half but then revenue would be reduced heaps. Too many meaningless games
I guess it makes it what it is, A marathon it takes alot to have a team go through all those games then have an epic post season as well. Id love Big Bash to follow and have best of 3 games for each of there regular season fixtures but as it stands they need a game per day for TV

The season could begin in March and end in September, especially considering that Spring Training is held in Florida and Arizona, I can't imagine the weather would be too bad in February

Why are ESPN ******* up the aspect ratio throughout the playoffs? Also not looking forward to the international "this is how the game works" feed they choose for the World Series because the normal one has the Fox logo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back