2018 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

He will, hes too valuable not to. In saying that hes probably comfortable not riding at all.

Theres no doubt Marc has an ego, but after all this time out Casey is barely a threat to Jack Miller let alone one of the GOAT

Yeah, Casey is as much a threat to Marquez for the MotoGP title as I am.
Different story in testing. Casey off the couch ain't far off those top guys times.
But Marc had always had some kind of issue with Casey. I don't know what or why. Can only think he's threatened for some reason but that doesn't really make sense.

Wet weather for race day. There has already been crashes galore in the morning warmups.
It was meant to be super super wet. Loading up on Jack for a podium if he can stay upright.

Yeah, Casey is as much a threat to Marquez for the MotoGP title as I am.
Different story in testing. Casey off the couch ain't far off those top guys times.
But Marc had always had some kind of issue with Casey. I don't know what or why. Can only think he's threatened for some reason but that doesn't really make sense.
I think it stems back to when Casey pulled the pin, they wanted him to hang around and have Marquez sit another year.

Also, Marquez knows he has Bradl covered. If Stoner came back, alongside George next year he has to share the spotlight.

I think it stems back to when Casey pulled the pin, they wanted him to hang around and have Marquez sit another year.

Also, Marquez knows he has Bradl covered. If Stoner came back, alongside George next year he has to share the spotlight.

Sort of.

Marquez is the reason we didn't get to see Casey race two last times as a fill in for an injured Pedrosa. Casey left Honda because he wasn't being used enough which was a Marquez directive.
It's weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the wet stays around I'll have money on Miller leading at some point.

And then falling off.

Miller had an atrocious start. Popped a wheelie then had an enormous wheelspin and dropped back to third or fourth last. Was absolutely scything through the field but, typical of this season, wasted his good pace with a crash.

He will be out of Moto GP at the end of next season at this rate.

Throwing the thing down the road in most races.

Petrucci and Pirro down.

Now Espargaro.

**** Marquez that was seriously huge