MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This decision is disgraceful.
All year the AFL are saying the head is sacrosanct. If a player gets hit in the head, especially if the player gets hit and is injured its been an automatic suspension. Cotchin should have been fined minimum for this which would result in a week off considering his sniping record this year, and third strike.

This decision is disgraceful.
All year the AFL are saying the head is sacrosanct. If a player gets hit in the head, especially if the player gets hit and is injured its been an automatic suspension.

Which made it all the more laughable listening to Nathan Burke justify the decision on Bill and Boz last night. When it was put to him that the head is sacrosanct, and the MRP has made rulings based on head contact and subsequent medical outcomes, he said there has to be room for accidents to occur when two players are attacking the ball.............where sometimes head contact will be made. "It's a brutal game and a part of the game worth preserving!"

I nearly spat my Bonox all over the screen as I listened to that, knowing the year's been adjudicated completely differently to that.

Which made it all the more laughable listening to Nathan Burke justify the decision on Bill and Boz last night. When it was put to him that the head is sacrosanct, and the MRP has made rulings based on head contact and subsequent medical outcomes, he said there has to be room for accidents to occur when two players are attacking the ball.............where sometimes head contact will be made. "It's a brutal game and a part of the game worth preserving!"

I nearly spat my Bonox all over the screen as I listened to that, knowing the year's been adjudicated completely differently to that.

They replayed it on SEN this morning. You could tell he didn't believe it even as he was saying it. It's all a ruse.

The ruling opens up guys to clean someone up that has their head over the ball, and if they get suspended they just challenge saying they were going for the ball. The MRP is going to come out looking even more foolish than they do now.

Yeah it's a beautiful thing the money making machine that is the AFL.

'Cotch' tucks the arm in and gives the opposition's best player concussion in the 1st quarter which leaves GWS one of the best mids in the game down and stretches their rotations for the rest of the game, which no doubt benefits the Tigers win and contributed to the Giants loss. AFL can smell the Tugger supporter $$$'s...

'Cotch' on his third strike for being a sniper during the year gets the potential charge completely thrown out, not even a friggin fine for something COMPLETELY against the MRP's rules to allow him to play in the GF. AFL can smell the Tugger supporter $$$'s....

'Cotch' (and Ellis which was even worse) playing means the advantage the Crows would've gained for these blokes breaking the rules is no longer the case, thus increasing the Tigers chances of a GF victory. AFL can smell the Tugger supporter $$$'s....

The machine had a windfall last year with the long awaited Doggies success (merchandise, memberships, sponsorship's, etc) they're absolutely licking their lips at a potential Tugger premiership to fill the coffers sky high.

The AFL has been 100% exposed for the corrupt organisation it's become. The game is officially stuffed.

Have you read his inside footy column? It's deplorable cliche riddled drivel.

Burke missed out on all the decent post career bludge gigs, but finally landed on his feet with this one.

V.I. Lenin referred to people like Burke as "useful idiots", which is why the AFL gave him the gig in the first place.

Have you read his inside footy column? It's deplorable cliche riddled drivel.

Burke missed out on all the decent post career bludge gigs, but finally landed on his feet with this one.

V.I. Lenin referred to people like Burke as "useful idiots", which is why the AFL gave him the gig in the first place.

Yep, another unwilling to bite the hand that feeds him, for fear of being left off the AFL gravy train.

Wow Dylan posted that? He really is dirty on it. Not that often a player would come out....he would be one I'd of thought who would only do that if he was really dirty.

What a disgrace you are AFL.

Seems he took it down?

Wow Dylan posted that? He really is dirty on it. Not that often a player would come out....he would be one I'd of thought who would only do that if he was really dirty.

What a disgrace you are AFL.

Seems he took it down?

Under pain of death.

If we can see this and all agree, why didn't the AFL and media.Personally, I didn't give a s**t about the Giants or Richmond but that decision is disgusting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should know better...

Will wonder what Draftstars will do with their ad. Prob nothing.

* him off fox footy too I have had his monosyllabic crap too.

Barry Hall.... you dog *shakes head*

That's a ******* disgrace. Even more so when you factor in the BS interview he gave with staker. All that dribble about feeling sorry for staker's long term health and worried what his kids and family think. The AFL will sweep it under rug and the commentators will continue to fawn over big bad barry. What a tough guy...

Yeah it's a beautiful thing the money making machine that is the AFL.

'Cotch' tucks the arm in and gives the opposition's best player concussion in the 1st quarter which leaves GWS one of the best mids in the game down and stretches their rotations for the rest of the game, which no doubt benefits the Tigers win and contributed to the Giants loss. AFL can smell the Tugger supporter $$$'s...

'Cotch' on his third strike for being a sniper during the year gets the potential charge completely thrown out, not even a friggin fine for something COMPLETELY against the MRP's rules to allow him to play in the GF. AFL can smell the Tugger supporter $$$'s....

'Cotch' (and Ellis which was even worse) playing means the advantage the Crows would've gained for these blokes breaking the rules is no longer the case, thus increasing the Tigers chances of a GF victory. AFL can smell the Tugger supporter $$$'s....

The machine had a windfall last year with the long awaited Doggies success (merchandise, memberships, sponsorship's, etc) they're absolutely licking their lips at a potential Tugger premiership to fill the coffers sky high.

The AFL has been 100% exposed for the corrupt organisation it's become. The game is officially stuffed.
Best post I've read all year. Couldn't agree more. I didn't enjoy Martin's jordan like brownlow merch with him holding a football with AFL on it front and centre. Got to have him at richmond so we can collect 75k worth of member merchandise.

That's a ******* disgrace. Even more so when you factor in the BS interview he gave with staker. All that dribble about feeling sorry for staker's long term health and worried what his kids and family think. The AFL will sweep it under rug and the commentators will continue to fawn over big bad barry. What a tough guy...

This.

He got 2 weeks for the 2nd incident. Got off for the 1st.

Was reading some of the comments on Oliver's Brownlow couple picture on Facecrap.....some nice comedy in there.....the Johannisen thread isnt bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back