MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact Cunnington and Goldstein were even looked at is an indictment on the game

It's out of control the amount and type of incidents players are being for suspended/fined for. The fines especially this year are just revenue raising, you can't contest them because you have to risk 10K to fight a $1500 fine and nobody is going to that.

Higgo has copped two this year and i'm still not even sure what they were for.

I'm sorry, but with the steep increase in umpire contact fines this season, what the umpires are doing during games needs to be looked into.

Because I somehow doubt the players have decided to go out of their ways to collect umpires.

It's out of control the amount and type of incidents players are being for suspended/fined for. The fines especially this year are just revenue raising, you can't contest them because you have to risk 10K to fight a $1500 fine and nobody is going to that.

Higgo has copped two this year and i'm still not even sure what they were for.
One was for bringing the game into absolute farce due to being knocked out when quite clearly he stepped into a bloke who was quite willing to tackle. The other was for bleeding on the Telstra Dome turf

ha ha. Who's the Melbourne guy that isn't even looking but points and complains? Its like the whole thing is staged!

I thought he looked up and saw his teammate having an after lunch nap and asked if he could get his blanket and join him. TBF I don't think he started mouthing off and pointing till he saw Oliver on the ground.

I'm sorry, but with the steep increase in umpire contact fines this season, what the umpires are doing during games needs to be looked into.

Because I somehow doubt the players have decided to go out of their ways to collect umpires.
Another 3 this week. Seriously.

Also GCS players given fines for belting Higgins off the ball, apparently equal in severity to an umpire getting in your way (Cunnington another umpire contact fine)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back