Autopsy 2018 NAB AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Other thread is nearing 10,000 replies, so all draft night discussion will be held here. Plus, admin have requested, lol.

LIVE from 6:30pm on FOX Footy.
Follow the LIVE Draft Tracker HERE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kayo sports has 14 day free trial. Includes all fox channels live. Get ya draft day on - starts at 6:30

I've had it for a few weeks and I'm VERY impressed with its UI, stream quality and everything about it.
As long as the price doesn't rocket up, this is far superior to spending way more to get the sports channels through Foxtel and their basic package bullshit.

I've had it for a few weeks and I'm VERY impressed with its UI, stream quality and everything about it.
As long as the price doesn't rocket up, this is far superior to spending way more to get the sports channels through Foxtel and their basic package bullshit.

No more need for Foxtel. 25 big ones a month for endless live sports.

The Mrs is doing overtime until 7. Is it wrong that I'm gonna leave the kids upstairs alone so i can go have a beer and watch the draft? I mean, feck, they're 4 and 6 FFS! :D
What absolute slackers, they should've moved out by now!

The Mrs is doing overtime until 7. Is it wrong that I'm gonna leave the kids upstairs alone so i can go have a beer and watch the draft? I mean, feck, they're 4 and 6 FFS! :D
It would be wrong not to

Ahh the good old days of 3 hour VHS tapes of playschool.

Was heaven back in the 90's

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back