2018 NBA FINALS - Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors IV - Preview + Predictions (spoilers)

Draymond Green vs Tristan Thompson-Kardashian

• Draymond Green

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Tristan Kardashian

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Priceys mum

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Well when he joins the spurs or Houston I’m sure everyone will suck on his left nut that are complaining about the warriors

Hmmmm, sounds like Houston if it’s left nut. Jim Harden loves to finish left.

Funny thing is these Championships have been hollowed massively with the addition of Durant. There have gotta be some (genuine) Warriors fans out there who would have preferred to win multiple without adding a top 3 guy to their already great team.

Certainly blows as an NBA fan

Yep, I openly said before we won last year that 2015 was going to have a better feeling to it.

And now two chips later, I was right.

But it's hardly a bad feeling :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope nobody watches the s**t anymore literally boring same s**t year in year out which i was i gave up on it.

other loser superstars link up with other losers its just s**t? nothing epic or anthing anymore.

hope they at least try and change something soon
Good point. I'm glad the warriors won. Hate the Cavs and LBJ. But These championships mean nothing to me for the warriors. They're bought not earned.

LeBron James made a shot with 5:49 left in the second quarter that put the Cavs ahead by 1.

The next time he makes a field goal was with 5:40 left in the last quarter that cut the Warriors lead to 26 (i.e. the game was over).

He's just had one of the great playoff runs ever, but he can't do that. I think he only took a handful of shots in that whole time.

I hope nobody watches the s**t anymore literally boring same s**t year in year out which i was i gave up on it.

other loser superstars link up with other losers its just s**t? nothing epic or anthing anymore.

hope they at least try and change something soon

Can anyone translate this?

LeBron James made a shot with 5:49 left in the second quarter that put the Cavs ahead by 1.

The next time he makes a field goal was with 5:40 left in the last quarter that cut the Warriors lead to 26 (i.e. the game was over).

He's just had one of the great playoff runs ever, but he can't do that. I think he only took a handful of shots in that whole time.

Apparently he had a busted hand - explains why he barely took/made a jump shot the last 3 games. His dribbling looked off as well

Apparently he had a busted hand - explains why he barely took/made a jump shot the last 3 games. His dribbling looked off as well

Dude is the greatest of all time at getting to the basket, so not much of an excuse.

And I have no doubt he had some issues with his hand, but it obviously isn't debilitating. Guy hit 9 of 11 shots from the line tonight (shot 82% from the line in the last 3 games of the series). Shot well from 3 in Game 2 and 3.

I don't think they win either way, but he should have had at least 25 shots tonight. I mean, Hood took more shot than LeBron tonight.

10 years ago who would have thought the warriors would have been capable of this run. Lol pretty incredible. Dynasty.

Even 5 years ago, no one would have seen it. The NBA is a weird place. I'm bias obviously, but it was/is good to see a team without much success do well.

I'd love it if in 5 years we were saying the same thing about, say, Denver, NO, Atlanta...

10 years ago who would have thought the warriors would have been capable of this run. Lol pretty incredible. Dynasty.
About the time I first started supporting them - the year before they drafted Curry - when all my stupid mates were still on the Kobe bandwagon. My son went Raptors, me Warriors. Last few years have been fun, although the loss when Kyrie beat them at the end of game 7 when no-one could score a point in the last 4 minutes was tough.

My money would be on the Lakers with PG. They’ll trade their younger assets and Deng’s expiring for some more pieces and they’ll be a solid 3rd seed

I'm just having a laugh at all the "experts" on ESPN ...... just guessing like crazy, not one of them has any idea where LeBron is going, or anyone else for that matter. :)

Back