Preview 2018- New Year's resolution for....

Remove this Banner Ad

Just drank my last energy drink.

Went out in style drinking one of the greatest energy drinks of all time - the Rockstar Guava.

My 3 year old daughter took a liking to the purple can and went to bed with it so I snapped a photo of her with it for memorys sake.

**** I hope I can stay off 'em!!

(Have also quietly knocked over a couple of bottles of Sauv Blanc and a few Wild Yaks to boot but fortunately she doesn't want to take those to bed with her as well!)

Last edited:

Went out in style drinking one of the greatest energy drinks of all time - the Rockstar Guava.

My 3 year old daughter took a liking to the purple can and went to bed with it so I snapped a photo of her with it for memorys sake.

***k I hope I can stay off 'em!!

How many a day?

How many a day?
I've been one a day for many years. Rarely have 2 a day, but occasionally. Cut back to 2 a week for the last few months with the view to giving up New Years for the resolution.

I've hated the psychological hold they've had on me even though I know it's dubious the effect they're having on me.

Think I can do it. Just got to avoid going to the fridge at servos!

I've been one a day for many years. Rarely have 2 a day, but occasionally. Cut back to 2 a week for the last few months with the view to giving up New Years for the resolution.

I've hated the psychological hold they've had on me even though I know it's dubious the effect they're having on me.

Think I can do it. Just got to avoid going to the fridge at servos!

Do you do coffee?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, I live in a country town of about 2500 and there are fireworks going off everywhere, yet I can't see one over the neighbours shed.

WTF are these clowns launching this s**t with??!!

Its an insight into how much the law is flouted.

Going off sick here.

Time to harden up and go Coffee.

No doze is no good

Can't do it. Would rather crush No Doz into water!!

Well, at least I don't have to sit in the smokers hut like those poor prisoners I walk past every day!

I start every day with a sugar free energy drink AND the first of two or three coffees, exercise till I drop late at night AND remain one of those prisoners you mention Roozee. All while managing and so far mostly beating a chronic illness. Not a NY resolution type of bloke here but won't be lacking obvious options if and when I do head down that track.

Bring on season 2018!

Brad Scott's:

Brad Scott (North Melbourne)
I recently stumbled across footage of 'Choco' Williams' 2004 victory speech, and it inspired me to start compiling a list of you-were-wrongs. Those old Hawks Terry Wallace and Gary Buckenara are the top of an ever-expanding hit-list of Roo cullers. And when we win the flag I want to outdo Choco's choking gesture. Maybe I could take a boxing kangaroo onto the dais.

**** I hope I can stay off 'em!!

(Have also quietly knocked over a couple of bottles of Sauv Blanc and a few Wild Yaks to boot but fortunately she doesn't want to take those to bed with her as well!)

You’ll be right.

I was drinking way too much soft drink and decided to completley give up sugar in 2017 and dropped 12kg.

I found my concentration was better, had no food cravings and now sleep so much better.

Its an insight into how much the law is flouted.

Going off sick here.

But the news told me this morning that there were only 3 cases of illegal fireworks being set off in the whole of Victoria!

In totally unrelated news, 3 people were badly burnt setting off fireworks.

But the news told me this morning that there were only 3 cases of illegal fireworks being set off in the whole of Victoria!

In totally unrelated news, 3 people were badly burnt setting off fireworks.

The guy from Melton had to be flown to Melbourne with severe facial burns.

Just saw that Sydney spent $7 million on their NYE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back