NFL 2018 NFC Championship game - Los Angeles Rams at New Orleans

NFC CG Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Regardless of that missed call, best team won. Hard to win in that environment. The Rams made the big plays when they needed. That kicker did a great job.

Ok bad non call but no guarantee Saints would have first of all scored a TD and that Rams would not have answered with TD.
They’d have been able to run it down to about 10-15 seconds and kick a FG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mistake. thought Rams had 3 TO and >2 mins left on clock. Oh well
Still we had our chances, weren’t good enough when it mattered most. That long completion to Ginn should have been the knockout blow.

I actually feel bad for the Saints, when I otherwise shouldn't give a s**t.

I remember at the start of the season thinking it'd be good for CJ Anderson to win a SB on a team he won one against...:$

on the bright side Rams started Brady's legacy, now they can end it
Oh yeah. But it feels different it'd feel different this time.

Ok bad non call but no guarantee Saints would have first of all scored a TD and that Rams would not have answered with TD.

Irrelevant.
First down would have wound the clock down to like 4 seconds before an easy FG to win the game.
It would 100% have ended the game, as it should have.

Edit: Saw this answered above.

Still we had our chances, weren’t good enough when it mattered most. That long completion to Ginn should have been the knockout blow.
lolol I never bothered to realise that you were a Saints fan! I assumed you were a fan of another team :$

**** I'm hopeless. I don't deserve your likes.

Tough luck man, you and even JeffDunne.

Agree.
Our off started well enough, but Drew faded badly, we couldn't get Thomas into the game and we couldn't stop Donald making big plays.
Then our def couldn't produce any plays in the second half.

Yeah but refs selected for championship games should not miss such blatant calls. That was a game decider

Back