NFL 2018 NFL Draft - 27/04/2018 [No Twitter Spoilers]

Remove this Banner Ad

Suspect Arizona will trade into the top 5 and Buffalo into the top 8 to try and land a QB.

Arizona should hand the keys to their offense to Jackson. He would be perfect down there.
Hope not

A few teams are going to shoot themselves in the foot this year. If highly rated guys like Winston and Mariota are still struggling, guys like Rosen and Jackson are huge risks.

I’ve loaded up the following way

Deposit 200

120 on Darnold at 2.75 (330)
35 on Allen at 10 (350)
25 on Rosen at 17 (425)
20 on Mayfield at 21 (420)

Baker $27 on Ladbrokes

Gotta love an arb. ~75% profit as long as Barkley or Chubb dont go 1 :rainbow:

Baker $27 on Ladbrokes

Gotta love an arb. ~75% profit as long as Barkley or Chubb dont go 1 :rainbow:
I absolutely can’t see Chubb going at 1

Barkley the key risk, but the Browns should be able to collect him at 2

If not there will be two QBs at 4 and they can auction it off to the highest bidder on the day

I wouldn’t listen to Dennis pagan in his archaic way s today
Just like I won’t listen to your archaic ways now

We had change
It works in the current environment.
We no longer need structure.
That’s so 1940s

Blacky. You’re doing a top job. Don’t let gg manipulate you. He’s the obsolete one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suspect Arizona will trade into the top 5 and Buffalo into the top 8 to try and land a QB.

Arizona should hand the keys to their offense to Jackson. He would be perfect down there.

Doubt it unfortunately.

Its a lock that a QB goes 1 and 3.
I would suspect that either 2 or 4 land in the hands of Buffalo, meaning 3 QBs are off the board inside the top 4 picks.

At that point i would anticipate a run on guys like Barkley, Chubb, Minkah, Nelson etc.
I can see us trading into pick 7 or 8 and getting on, however not sure we have the amunition to get inside the top 4 like we would need to if we want the cream of the crop.

If any team moves into top 10 for Jackson, they’re mad. His record against SEC for example is ordinary, 48% completion 9tds 9 picks. Ordinary in losses as well, worse than Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen.

Saw a video that showed him throwing on the move last season and boy did not look good.

Has he thought about WR?

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
If any team moves into top 10 for Jackson, they’re mad. His record against SEC for example is ordinary, 48% completion 9tds 9 picks. Ordinary in losses as well, worse than Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen.

Saw a video that showed him throwing on the move last season and boy did not look good.

Has he thought about WR?
Because he's black?

Name one successful SEC quarterback since Newton?

There are three Quarterbacks who have had "better than average" careers from the SEC in the NFL- Manning, Stafford and Newton. That's it.

Sucks that in this generation Jackson is still a victim of the plight of the back quarterback.

Because he's black?

Name one successful SEC quarterback since Newton?

There are three Quarterbacks who have had "better than average" careers from the SEC in the NFL- Manning, Stafford and Newton. That's it.

Sucks that in this generation Jackson is still a victim of the plight of the back quarterback.

What on earth are you talking about?

DeShaun for one - record v SEC 68% completion 18 TDs 3 picks. Brilliant record! Is he black?

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford

DeShaun for one - record v SEC 68% completion 18 TDs 3 picks. Brilliant record! Is he black?
They are 2 different QB's. and Watson had a much much better team around him. Sure Jackson shouldnt be a top 10 pick [then again i dont think any QB this year is worth a first round pick] but i would take him over Mayfield.

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders

Why is Jackson the only player you suggest switch to a receiveR? Why not any of the other qb's that you don't rate?

And I'm talking purely SEC players. I don't care what division a later plays in. Flacco moving down to Delaware and becoming a mid first rounder is one of my favourite slaps to that silly analogy.

Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Why is Jackson the only player you suggest switch to a receiveR? Why not any of the other qb's that you don't rate?

And I'm talking purely SEC players. I don't care what division a later plays in. Flacco moving down to Delaware and becoming a mid first rounder is one of my favourite slaps to that silly analogy.
Jackson is the only one athletic enough to be a WR?

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
Jackson is the only one athletic enough to be a WR?
Perhaps, but he's also talented enough to be a starting quarterback. So why take that risk?

His development over the past 12 months has been astronomical. He was barely draftable this time last year, and now he's the third best quarterback in the draft. Definitely not worthwhile switching to a receiver.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bills GM Brandon Beane told MMQB's Peter King he is "not ready" to move up in the draft for a quarterback.

"I haven’t spent enough time to have an opinion about any of them yet, honestly," Beane said. "I am not there yet, knowing if we can or will move up again...We’re just keeping an open mind." Beane put himself in position to move up by acquiring the 12th pick in the Cordy Glenn trade, and he has four more picks in the top-65 including No. 22 overall at his disposal if he wants to make the move. Considering Buffalo's depth chart currently consists of A.J. McCarron and Nathan Peterman, it would be a surprise if they did not attempt to trade up for one of the top quarterbacks.

Source: MMQB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back