NFL 2018 NFL Draft - 27/04/2018 [No Twitter Spoilers]

Remove this Banner Ad

Shoulder injuries and concussions, he's going to be special alright.

Bradford special.

:thumbsu:

With the added bonus of being a lockeroom cancer, whats not to like? :D

Here's my latest hurried and not well thought thru semi-mock.

I think a lot of offensive players will start going mid to late first round, causing so many good defensive players to slide into the 2nd and so we should see a number of teams trade back and out into the 2nd

Version 1,487

1) Browns -- Sam Darnold
2) Giants -- Saquon Barkley
3) Jets -- Josh Rosen
4) Browns -- Bradley Chubb
5) Broncos -- Quenton Nelson
6) Colts -- Denzel Ward
7) Buccaneers -- Tremaine Edmunds
8) Bears -- Calvin Ridley
9) 49ers -- Roquan Smith
10) Raiders -- Maurice Hurst
11) Dolphins -- Vita Vea
12) Bills -- Marcus Davenport
13) Redskins -- Derwin James
14) Packers -- Minkah Fitzpatrick
15) Cardinals -- Will Hernandez
etc
Bills take Mayfield at 22
Patriots take Rudolph at 23
Cardinals trade back up to 33 to take Lamar Jackson

Looking forward version 1488 to 2229 before Friday :p

There is nothing NFL players hate more than a stuck up rich kid thinking he's it and a bit before he's done squat in the NFL.

Rosen will get himself a similar wake up call to what Manziel got in his first game against the Bengals i feel. Its great that he welcomes pressure but if you're going to put a target on your back like he has he had better be prepared because front sevens around the league will be hunting to hurt him.

I look forward to cocky dickheads like him getting the reality check they so desperately need. Will be interesting to see how long he last before running back to mummy and daddy's money.

Note: If he was as great as he says/thinks he is his UCLA coach wouldn't have got the arse on the back of his team under performing under his fantastic leadership now would he?

Note: If he was as great as he says/thinks he is his UCLA coach wouldn't have got the arse on the back of his team under performing under his fantastic leadership now would he?
Do you watch college football? UCLA has been a horrible team for a long time that have somehow managed to recruit the odd elite prospect simply because they are in California. They had a bottom 10 defense in the entire FBS by almost any measure, and that is not something that Rosen can do anything about.

Do you watch college football? UCLA has been a horrible team for a long time that have somehow managed to recruit the odd elite prospect simply because they are in California. They had a bottom 10 defense in the entire FBS by almost any measure, and that is not something that Rosen can do anything about.

Yea, i get that, I'm just saying if he was as great as he thinks he indeed is he would have won something/anything be it individually or as a team. He has won precisely nothing over his college career. A self made glorified hype train who gets to pass the ball a shitload on the back of his teams ordinary defense. #clapclapclap

A source he "trusts" who is "very well-connected" and "very often right" told MMQB's Peter King the Browns won't take Wyoming QB Josh Allen with the No. 1 overall pick.

It should be a breath of fresh air for Cleveland fans; analytically, Allen barely belongs in the first round let alone in conversation for the No. 1 pick. King published a mock draft in his MMQB article, and sent USC QB Sam Darnold to the Browns at No. 1. We agree and also expect Cleveland to take Darnold.

Source: SI.com

----------

According to SI's Peter King, the Cardinals "don't like Baker Mayfield, they love him."

In fact, King has the Cardinals trading up from No. 15 to No. 5 to draft Mayfield in the spot currently owned by Denver. It would be a steep price for Arizona to pay, almost certainly including next year's first-round pick. To date, Mayfield has been the favorite to go to the Jets at No. 3 overall. King has the Jets passing on Mayfield in favor of UCLA QB Josh Rosen.

Source: MMQB

-----------

MMQB's Peter King reports the Eagles want to trade out of the No. 32 pick.

The Eagles aren't scheduled to pick again until No. 130 after trading their second- and third-round picks to Cleveland (Carson Wentz) and Buffalo (Ronald Darby), respectively. Philly likely wants to move down to grab more picks. The No. 32 pick is the final selection offering a five-year contract, so the Eagles' pick should attract a lot of interest at the end of Thursday night.
Related: Eagles

Source: SI.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The arguable GOAT QB was a cocky, rich Cali kid too

smh, people making such comparisons make me laugh. Not quite as much as Rosen publicly saying he's coming after Brady though.

smh, people making such comparisons make me laugh. Not quite as much as Rosen publicly saying he's coming after Brady though.
He’s hardly doing blow off a dead hooker

Jets are all over Mayfield at #3 I'm hearing, not a hope in hell the Cards get to draft him unless they move up to #2
I’m nearly certain he will be gone by pick 4

He’s hardly doing blow off a dead hooker

The dead hooker part, sure, maybe not, the blow part, ive heard a few reports saying that he loves that stuff.

The dead hooker part, sure, maybe not, the blow part, ive heard a few reports saying that he loves that stuff.
Well I’ve heard Darnold loves dead hookers, so no ones perfect

There is nothing NFL players hate more than a stuck up rich kid thinking he's it and a bit before he's done squat in the NFL.

Rosen will get himself a similar wake up call to what Manziel got in his first game against the Bengals i feel. Its great that he welcomes pressure but if you're going to put a target on your back like he has he had better be prepared because front sevens around the league will be hunting to hurt him.

I look forward to cocky dickheads like him getting the reality check they so desperately need. Will be interesting to see how long he last before running back to mummy and daddy's money.

cam-newton-jumps-back-after-fumbling.gif%3Fw%3D1000

Cocky dickheads ey?

cam-newton-jumps-back-after-fumbling.gif%3Fw%3D1000

Cocky dickheads ey?

lol, would have more apt if you showed Cam getting his head taken off by Stewart instead of him not diving on a fumble wouldn't it? When have i ever said anything about Cam not getting his comeuppance?

It amazes me how someone like you can be such a Manziel lover yet you're such a Cam hater. Are you a racist? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back