NFL 2018 NFL Draft - 27/04/2018 [No Twitter Spoilers]

Remove this Banner Ad

He only played under 20s. Maybe he wasn't going to make the cut in the NRL? Good height and weight though.

Probably like a lot of NRL players he doesn’t like the sport and will try any other.

Jordan Mailata.....I am going into the draft next year.

Love the NRL highlights and the comments from the panel.
dont waste your time. The NFL has room for only one international player each year who hasn't played in the college system. I'm pretty sure Europe gets the international player hype next draft.

BTW I don't think any of them have made an active roster yet. Most end up on the practice squad and are then quietly discarded after the required international press spike has passed.

Btw - I'd give the Vikings draft a D grading. They totally misread the demand for O linemen and ended up having to take a developmental prospect in the 2nd round! This is for a team in need of a starting guard going into the draft. The Mike Hughes pick seems to be a luxury the team can't afford and they should have taken Corbett or someone similar at 30.

Yet again the team decided against taking a safety and all I can say is I hope Sandejo avoids another concussion this season because the ranks behind him are extremely thin.

They took an 80% career kicker to compete with their 87% career kicker in camp and, surprise, surprise, another 7th round linebacker. Also I'm starting to count of the number of late round TEs they've taken and they're all on other teams rosters right now....

At least you can say Spielman is consistent.

Btw - I'd give the Vikings draft a D grading. They totally misread the demand for O linemen and ended up having to take a developmental prospect in the 2nd round! This is for a team in need of a starting guard going into the draft. The Mike Hughes pick seems to be a luxury the team can't afford and they should have taken Corbett or someone similar at 30.

Yet again the team decided against taking a safety and all I can say is I hope Sandejo avoids another concussion this season because the ranks behind him are extremely thin.

They took an 80% career kicker to compete with their 87% career kicker in camp and, surprise, surprise, another 7th round linebacker. Also I'm starting to count of the number of late round TEs they've taken and they're all on other teams rosters right now....

At least you can say Spielman is consistent.

I like your udfa signing of De Hercules Maatafa

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're just making yourself look dumber when his great career eventuates.

Name one valid reason he won't be great, other than possible injuries as I've already noted.
He has a very tough division in front of him.
Rams are Hulk'd up
Niners looming revival under JimmyG
Seahawks can never be written off.

He has a very tough division in front of him.
Rams are Hulk'd up
Niners looming revival under JimmyG
Seahawks can never be written off.
That's true I was thinking this the other day.

Won't have the cakewalk that Brady has had his whole career

Seahawks are primed to drop off

Rams are looking like they will have a few years and then drop a bit

9ers will be great for a long time.

I assume the drop of the Rams in about 3 years will coincide with the Cards' rise into SB contention.

Cards/9ers will battle it out for 15 years

Seahawks will drop off into insignificance

Rams will occasionally be good. Goff isn't on Garoppolo or Rosen's level tho.

The good think for Rosen is that by the time he reaches his prime, Jimmy G will be 34 and only have 5 years max left as he is falling off, whilst Rosen will be Peyton Manninging the league. That will give him the upper hand.

Rosen could also have the Manning problem tho, in that as his career winds down, he drops of faster due to injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back