NFL 2018 NFL Draft - 27/04/2018 [No Twitter Spoilers]

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bengals were awarded a league-high four compensatory picks for the 2018 draft.

Dallas, Green Bay and Oakland also landed four picks. The Bengals were hit hard in 2017 free agency, losing Kevin Zeitler, Andrew Whitworth, Rex Burkhead, and Karlos Dansby. The Cardinals (97th overall) have the top compensatory pick in this year's draft.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

The Bengals were awarded a league-high four compensatory picks for the 2018 draft.

Dallas, Green Bay and Oakland also landed four picks. The Bengals were hit hard in 2017 free agency, losing Kevin Zeitler, Andrew Whitworth, Rex Burkhead, and Karlos Dansby. The Cardinals (97th overall) have the top compensatory pick in this year's draft.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

They have a red headed quarterback.

Nothing can save them.

I'm surprised naming kids after SW characters or in the same style as SW names hasn't become globally popular yet.
Most people that were named after 'nerdy' movie stuff etc probably don't come from athletic families.

Give it a few more years since 'geek' culture is now mainstream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stupidest name in the draft goes to:

You had better get used to hearing his name, because your going to be hearing that name a hell of a lot in the future, as he is one seriously dangerous WR.

Not many Wide Outs with that "length and quickness" (as our American friends so quaintly describe height and speed ) , he is going to be a scary mis match as not many CB's or S will be able to match him at 6' 4".
Pretty handy route runner and he is going to take the top of a lot of defences with his deep threat capabilities being so quick, good leap, athleticism and his catch radius

I see him being an early second round pick at this stage, as he will offer teams a serious point of difference.

You had better get used to hearing his name, because your going to be hearing that name a hell of a lot in the future, as he is one seriously dangerous WR.

Not many Wide Outs with that "length and quickness" (as our American friends so quaintly describe height and speed ) , he is going to be a scary mis match as not many CB's or S will be able to match him at 6' 4".
Pretty handy route runner and he is going to take the top of a lot of defences with his deep threat capabilities being so quick, good leap, athleticism and his catch radius

I see him being an early second round pick at this stage, as he will offer teams a serious point of difference.

Pick #36 to the Colts.

Noooooo way, this draft is deep with potential WRs. Daesean Hamilton and Anthony Miller should be available in rd3-4, that's who I'd be hoping for.

Pick #36 is right in the sweet spot for a slider, someone like Isaiah Wynn would be perfect.

Nelson and Wynn with back to back picks? :p

I do agree that we should wait a bit for WR but I love ESB and would be mighty tempted by him.

Nelson and Wynn with back to back picks? :p

I do agree that we should wait a bit for WR but I love ESB and would be mighty tempted by him.
Bang, O-line fixed in one draft (though I'm still not sold on Nelson, no guard should be picked that high)

ESB would be a great get, but i can't help but think he'll be there in the later rounds, rd2 would be quite a reach.

Bang, O-line fixed in one draft (though I'm still not sold on Nelson, no guard should be picked that high)

ESB would be a great get, but i can't help but think he'll be there in the later rounds, rd2 would be quite a reach.

I think ESB will go in round 2.

If we go Chubb at #3 and then get Wynn or Williams with #36 then I'd be happy enough with that.

Vander Esch and Evans might till be there too - god I hope we can nab an extra second or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back