NFL 2018 NFL Off-Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
congratulations, you are the king of crappy analogies.

coming second in any sport is the next best thing than coming first. sure its painful to come so close and come up empty, but I would much rather be a bills fan during their 4 straight superbowl appearances than a browns fan now.
Pfft, the Browns fans had a parade this season! Did the Bills do that when they lost their Super Bowls? :D

Mike Pereira also said Eagles lined up incorrectly on the infamous 4th down play.

Cheats!

I’ve thrown the red flag....I want Woodson VGFL verdict on this!

Awaiting review

If the referee correctly responds to his enquiry, then he lines up correctly and the result of the play is still a touch down.

But yeah, that's a greater travesty than say the continued holding along the patriots o-line and Gronk.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
27993449_1836281336418546_4577517898234226664_o.jpg

Most people / NFL fans don't know it... they are watching an inferior group / 'incompetence' where no standard exists.. Goodell isn't my kinda commish anyway.. yet most of the complacent owner$ love him.. :sick::rolleyes::drunk:

Bingo.

The whole thing is ludicrous. He checks, would have corrected if told to, and gained no competitive advantage. Yeah, that really compares to having been caught systemically cheating. Twice.

It's funny how some patriots fans have become the whiniest babies on earth when faced with defeat. It's almost like they only really follow sports teams when they're winning and are psychologically unsuited to handle defeat with dignity.

Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NE Patriots
The whole thing is ludicrous. He checks, would have corrected if told to, and gained no competitive advantage. Yeah, that really compares to having been caught systemically cheating. Twice.

It's funny how some patriots fans have become the whiniest babies on earth when faced with defeat. It's almost like they only really follow sports teams when they're winning and are psychologically unsuited to handle defeat with dignity.
Too bad there are literally no pats fans complaining about it. The only people bringing it up in this thread are TGBB and Woodson

Completely OT, but why has the "Post a New Thread" button changed from green to an angry red colour?

A few posters have forced them to try everything to get them to stop and think before posting.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Bucs and Seahawks in for a world of pain next year?

Hue or Koetter, which coach gets fired first?

I dont know how either survived last season.

but SoS is a bit of a bullshit because of all the player movement between seasons and injuries from the last season.

And SoS would change depending on back to back road games, short weeks, when the bye is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back