NFL 2018 NFL Off-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Reid claiming he hasn’t had an offer due to his protesting

Might also be the 300 concussions

lol

I wonder if his brother shares the same opinion/values and will protest. Interesting watch come draft day where he is taken.

He also has knee and shoulder problems
He's also probably asking for too much money for a guy who lost his starting job and is injury prone.

But being a former 1st round pick teams usually kick the tyres to see what's left. Probably a late stage FA pickup.

Kirk offically official.

3/84 and #fullyguaranteed like all my posts.

Could get himself $90 if he hits incentives.

Anyone who needs to re-sign a decent QB in the next few years can thank us later :moustache:
I did post this on February 9

^^This.

There's no surprise that Garoppolo's contract averages $27.5 million per year, because then the headlines can be "biggest contract in QB history" because Stafford's contract paid $27 million per year.

I would be surprised if Cousins gets $30 million per year - I'm tipping $28 million per year.

As a note the $27.5 million year represents ~15.5% of the 2018 salary cap (assuming it's $178 million). When Aaron Rodgers signed his $110 million 5 year extension in 2013 the $22 million per year was 17.9% of the 2013 salary cap ($123 million). That would indicate that someone like Matt Ryan could be looking at over $32 million per year when he extends his contract next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11m cap hit we just couldn't justify. Seemed both parties were happy with the release. We saved 5m. Vinny got his SB for his boyhood team, and now can get another contract elsewhere.

He just never turned his pressures into big sack totals. But he became a much much better all around DE. He couldn't defend the run in his first 3 years to save himself.

Last edited:
Plus the # 6 from this year.

That a lot to give up to improve 3 places in the draft.

But thats what happens in the silly season.
Knew I was reading it wrong, I suppose that what happens at 2am. Thought the Jets just committed the biggest steal of the century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back