NFL 2018 NFL Off-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arguably most exciting part of the offseason

draft and free agency are ok too

I would get excited about the schedule when I knew I was going to the USA at the end of the year, so the schedule would determine how I would base my trip in terms of the travel. Given I'm not going anywhere this year, and that I don't work on Mondays, doesn't really matter to me as to what time the games are.

As a Patriots fan you're probably more excited for the draft this year given the rare amount of high draft picks you possess compared to recent years

Well we play the Pats again away having lost last seven in a row to them, and Eagles as well. Looking forward to Denver too.

I mean already know who you play home and away...how can date releases be more exciting and jam this past off season of trades and next week’s draft?

All the talk shows discussing that Brady still hasnt committed to playing in 2018 & not training yet with the team while Gronk still mia.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh it's deliciously worse that Gronk is at Gillette but not with the team. Brady hasn't been around early in activities for a few years IIRC.

Not entirely correct, Brady hasnt missed these early season events for 8 years & when you add in Gronk & his apparent issues with BB, it has to raise flags.

Just days after Brandon Marshall posted on social media that there was no room at the Giants for Dez, the Giants cut him.

giphy.gif

Someone in the Jets marketing and PR department is a keen Super Mario Kart player:

You need to sell hope

Wildcard: bye
Divisional: tbd
Conference: tbd
Bye
Super bowl: tbd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back