NFL 2018 NFL - Week 10

Remove this Banner Ad

You are on ******* drugs.
L
giphy.gif
MFAO

Yet you wonder why you are widely considered the board clown and one of the reasons many do not give a s**t about this board anymore.

View attachment 583772
It's kinda stupid to stop posting on a board because of one poster when the forum has an "Ignore" feature.

Sure some threads can occasionally be a little hard to follow, but then you've got the option to temporarily show ignored content to help with that too

It's kinda stupid to stop posting on a board because of one poster when the forum has an "Ignore" feature.

Sure some threads can occasionally be a little hard to follow, but then you've got the option to temporarily show ignored content to help with that too
Did that once. Would rather stay confused. Just wasn't worth it.

I just remembered the dream I had last night. Was football related. Will post an image of what it looked like tonight when I get on pjotoshop. Undoubtedly a post everyone should hold their breaths for.

Mods get your cards ready :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Told ya no one likes broncos fans ;)
I actually agree. Would have to be one of the worst fan bases I've come across. (The ones on this board are fine tho, me especially).

But on reddit/facebook/etc. where the American Broncos fans are prominent, * me they are actually dumb, low IQ, however you want to describe it. A disgrace t the human race. Can only thank God (Elway) that none of them are actually running the joint or we'd be the ******* Browns.

Treat yourself and go onto the Denver Broncos subreddit to make yourself feel smarter sometime

Every redzone it's like that.

You never see much action from unpopular games, they'll just cross over there maybe twice all show. Crossing over meaning staying on a drive. Instead they cross back and forth between games like say, Pittsburgh vs Dallas and Green Bay vs Minnesota and Cincinnati vs Carolina and New Orleans vs Kansas City....often showing whole drives from their own 40.....while a game like Detroit vs Buffalo and Arizona vs Denver on at the same time, they barely show, except a quick replay of a TD that got scored while they were focusing on the other games drives. Because they have to show every TD. So you get the quick replay of it, then let's go back to Big Ben driving into the Dallas half.....

That's why I prefer instead to play the role of my own Scott Hanson. I quad-box my own games of choice, and choose which games to cross back and forth to. ESAD SH.

But sometimes there arent a bunch of games Im really keen on, or, there's more than 4 games Im keen on, or all interesting, so I just give Scott Hanson back his power and Redzone it instead, knowing I'll get a good mix of game action and not fussed if there's a particular game Im not seeing much of.

Always have condensed games and Highlight video packages on NFL - Topic youtube channel I can watch when I get back home in the evening.

Been years since I watched a full episode (getting a jerb destroyed that) but I believe RedZone doesn't favour popular teams so much as teams that are playoff bound as the weeks go by.

I actually agree. Would have to be one of the worst fan bases I've come across. (The ones on this board are fine tho, me especially).

But on reddit/facebook/etc. where the American Broncos fans are prominent, **** me they are actually dumb, low IQ, however you want to describe it. A disgrace t the human race. Can only thank God (Elway) that none of them are actually running the joint or we'd be the ******* Browns.

Treat yourself and go onto the Denver Broncos subreddit to make yourself feel smarter sometime
Yeah agreed. Australian (or just non-American) fans of any team are generally far more balanced, nice, etc. Whereas in every fanbsse in America there is a section of them that are dregs of society.

The same applies in reverse. Australian AFL fans, there's a section in each group that are dregs, whereas non-Aus AFL fans are generally nicer etc.....except perhaps Cwood fans still :p

Just look at AmericanCrow , such a nice balanced crows fan umm okay maybe that's stretching it.

The NFL should give match broadcasters the ability to "redzone" their coverage of games.

There's enough down time in your typical NFL game to easily switch to updates from other games. When I'm watching a game like this morning's borefest against the Bengals (especially when both teams were playing backups, they should be able to around-the-ground cover other games. Would beat listening to some of the s**t broadcasters do to fill time in those situations.

Well a bit of both, popular and/or playoff bound. Kinda makes sense, indulging the bigger fanbases

Found RZ balanced again today showed enough of Bills-Jets early today. Went back to game at 31-3 when Jets were just out of RZ and showed 4-5 plays for the TD. Great show, stop whinging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back