NFL 2018 NFL - Week 14

Remove this Banner Ad

There are very good defensive games to watch froma viewers perspective (such as yesterday's Bears vs Rams) but this one here is just flaming s**t show.

This is the exact mirror of the chiefs/rams game

The outcry from you flogs says everything

Absolute garbage this is. Penalties galore, throwing the ball out of bounds a ton, puntahon. I like watching good defense but the OC's and QB's havent removed their balls from their pursers all game long.

Absolute garbage this is. Penalties galore, throwing the ball out of bounds a ton, puntahon. I like watching good defense but the OC's and QB's havent removed their balls from their pursers all game long.
Penalties have been bad

There's a reason for the throws out of bounds and the OC's and QB's being the way they are with the Olines

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are very good defensive games to watch froma viewers perspective (such as yesterday's Bears vs Rams) but this one here is just flaming s**t show.

This one has just been bad defence until the offense *s it up.

#mathematicalchance

The fact that Browns fans even have the opportunity to speculate on playoff scenarios after week 14 is testament to how far the team has come this year

I would not have drafted Baker #1, but it is absolutely undeniable his arm is AFC North worthy. He has demonstrated real poise and leadership

While I might wish he was 6'4, it does seem he can thrive in Cleveland.

They better stockpile more O line men though.

Guy plays hard and makes impact plays

That's all you can ask and I was wrong in my opinion that he was not #1 pick worthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back