Competitions 2018 NMFC BigFooty Player Sponsorship - get your pledges in folks.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Figgidy

How many dollars are we short now Chadwiko ?

Only $440 to go!

Trying to dig through last years list to see who may not have seen the thread yet and send a few PMs. Takes a bit of time but i'm working on that tonight :)

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
In for $100.

Thanks for the PM, Chadwiko. I’m back in for 2018 with $50.

I like the idea of an event with our sponsored players, cause you’re looking at one sponsor who has never won any of the prizes on offer for being a sponsor. :( Just unlucky I guess.
Fitty from me.

Sorry for the late reply. count me in for $50. Can someone PM me the bank details and i will do it ASAP.

Bank detail PMs will go out in bulk once we reach our target in pledges... which we are getting very close to!

$190 to go!

Back