List Mgmt. 2018 NMFC List Management Thread (gone: Narrier/Hartung/JWill/Nielson/Junker/Jeffries/Hibberd)

Remove this Banner Ad

Normally it's pretty easy at this time of the year to predict. We're often carrying veterans, frustrated by perennially injured blokes who are out of contract or players who are simply spudding it up in the VFL.

This year we have none of those.

Then there's the complication of how many picks we need for academy and FS picks in the draft.

The players who are on the block aren't going too bad.

From what I have seen in the twos I would delist Morgan and Narrier. Neither gets involved and their pace is rarely seen.

And yes I have heard Morgan was game day emergency.

From what I have seen in the twos I would delist Morgan and Narrier. Neither gets involved and their pace is rarely seen.

And yes I have heard Morgan was game day emergency.
You obviously didn't watch the 2 previously televised games then.

Narrier used his pace a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing you can judge as of this point is who you think is most in danger. Purely in my opinion ( no inside word) I would say that:

Morgan, Nielsen, Mountford, J Williams, Jeffries, and Junker are most in danger, and:

Hrovat, Watson, Hibberd, and Narrier are also probably not guaranteed a spot at this point in time.

A lot can and will change however.

Last edited:
I'd say you're the only one who thinks Preuss will take Daws spot in the side. Preuss is after one man's spot and one only, Goldstein.

Goldstein and Preuss will combine when the midfield strengthens.

Daw is NAFA

Too early to make any obvious calls.

But in saying that anyone out of contract is at risk, it’s quite a long list at this stage but you could narrow it down to who is the highest at risk to getting the chop come years end:

- Wright (a low chance maybe depending on 2nd half of the season)
- Atley (no chance)
- Anderson (no chance)
- McDonald (no chance)
- Vickers-Willis (no chance)
- Zurhaar (no chance)
- Watson (at risk)
- J.Williams (at risk)
- Clarke (no chance)
- Hibberd (at risk)
- Junker (at risk)
- Ahern (no chance)
- Hrovat (at risk)
- Neilson (at risk)
- Thompson (retire? I bloody well hope not considering his form so - no chance)
- Jacobs (no chance)
- Waite (see Thompson - would depend on injuries in the 2nd half of this year, but considering his form - no chance)
- Mountford (at risk)
- Morgan (at risk)
- Hartung (no chance)

But in saying that anyone out of contract is at risk, it’s quite a long list at this stage but you could narrow it down to who is the highest at risk to getting the chop come years end:

- Atley (no chance)
- Anderson (no chance)
- McDonald (no chance)
- Zurhaar (no chance)
- Watson (at risk)
- J.Williams (at risk)
- Clarke (no chance)
- Hibberd (at risk)
- Junker (at risk)
- Ahern (no chance)
- Hrovat (at risk)
- Neilson (at risk)
- Jacobs (no chance)
- Waite (see Thompson - would depend on injuries in the 2nd half of this year, but considering his form - no chance)
- Mountford (at risk)
- Morgan (at risk)
- Hartung (no chance)

A bit will depend on how our season ends I would imagine. The older guys you mentioned are both playing well enough to go again. Would the club do that if the wheels fall off our season?
The others total eight so you think you've got them covered. We also may trade a few players as we are on record stating we'll be active in trade week.
How long is Preuss going to be happy playing VFL? Durds has another year to run on his deal, 2014 draft with 9 games against to his name. I don't think we'll have any issues finding players to delist.

- Atley (no chance)
- Anderson (no chance)
- McDonald (no chance)
- Zurhaar (no chance)
- Watson (at risk)
- J.Williams (at risk)
- Clarke (no chance)
- Hibberd (at risk)
- Junker (at risk)
- Ahern (no chance)
- Hrovat (at risk)
- Neilson (at risk)
- Jacobs (no chance)
- Mountford (at risk)
- Morgan (at risk)
- Hartung (no chance)
Atley to GWS for JK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back