Opinion 2018 Non-Crows #4: You say Potato, I say Portato (Cont in Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All MCC members should nominate their supported club, If their club makes it, fine they get a ticket, if their club isnt in the final the ticket goes to members of either club playing in the final.
I know an MCC member who has been to every GF for about 40 years.

Yet never goes to the footy any other time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think it definitely is his style. He pushes blame in every direction away from him and his coaches. It's exactly up his alley.
Yeah, that's complete garbage. He's the most straight down the line bloke you'd ever meet, and it's only the betwetter brigade that would whinge about his character, because there's no evidence.

So you think the coaches accepted some responsibility for our failure in the GF? Where's your evidence of that. There's certainly evidence to the contrary.
Absolutely they have, mind you the only player I've seen take responsibility was JJ.

I'm not sure having 16 fit players after half time was much to do with Don and the coaches, or the players for that matter.

You dont rate Don for some reason, i get that although I'm not actually sure why except for your "NC Mk2" jibe. But then Neil wasnt a bad coach either was he

I don’t actually think anyone actually wants a best of 3. It’s just to get a response for the s**t show of a MCG deal. Us, Sydney and WC really need to band together over this. The AFL commission have breached their duties to the game in signing this deal.
Hasn't it been almost 100% Sydney who have been commenting on this?

I’ll support a best of 3 grand final when the Super Bowl and Wimbledon final are best of 3 matches too
We have a weird hybrid of those games (neutral territory) vs NBA, NHL or MLB (home ground advantage). Very difficult to get past when so many teams are in one city and a third of the league play home games at the 'neutral' venue.

So you think the coaches accepted some responsibility for our failure in the GF? Where's your evidence of that. There's certainly evidence to the contrary.

Who knows internally but publicly it seems to have been all the players fault. On GF day it appears guys like Pyke, Burton, Haas, Camporale, Clarke etc seemed to have had one of the few good days of their careers. For one day they were totally able to turn around their previous poor form. Shame those bloody players didn't follow their lead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best of x series are more suited for competitions where there is regular matches day-in, day-out - like basketball, ice hockey, baseball etc. Hell, I'd be supportive of a best of 3 BBL Finals series.

For sports where you play once a week, like the various football codes, a best of x series is impractical.
Next push is for Best of 3 marathon at the Olympics

Roo on triple m this morning said Pyke did catch up with Brayshaw, but months after. Casual dinner and just as an aside Don mentioned " if you were setting up a football competition today you would look at a best of 3 format"

Nothing demanding nothing immediately after the GF.

But they don't expect a back down from Caro

Roo on triple m this morning said Pyke did catch up with Brayshaw, but months after. Casual dinner and just as an aside Don mentioned " if you were setting up a football competition today you would look at a best of 3 format"

Nothing demanding nothing immediately after the GF.

But they don't expect a back down from Caro

Bickley mention the story last night on AA he also mentions the meeting/ friendly gathering as they are Friends, and the conversation at one-time centre around the changes committee that was forming and what subjects to talk about. Same story with the date.
Rowie is saying he will confront Caro tonight when she on 5AA (all rating)

Who knows internally but publicly it seems to have been all the players fault. On GF day it appears guys like Pyke, Burton, Haas, Camporale, Clarke etc seemed to have had one of the few good days of their careers. For one day they were totally able to turn around their previous poor form. Shame those bloody players didn't follow their lead.

And the disaster that was 2018 can be blamed on Francou, McGovern and the physio who was sacked.

And the disaster that was 2018 can be blamed on Francou, McGovern and the physio who was sacked.

The Physio was Dr Rohan Hattotuwa. ex North Adelaide Physio from 2008 to 2013, Hire Part-time in 2014 as a medical services co-ordinator the role change a bit in 2016 and he became full time, Let go in 2018 and Replaced in 2019 by Dr Steve Saunders who is now the Science and medical services co-ordinator

Because of thier soft draw and the grand final played on thier home deck against an interstate side. A side that was not a top eight side got within 5 points of a premiership.

The year before that the best side in the league by a country mile got rolled in the granny because it was played on thier opponents home deck and they had to travel.

This is a business and there needs to be equality.

It's only a coincidence the best talent is from sa this year and the majority of clubs in the league Victorian and Dangerfield is related to elite Victorian buisnessmen and has large contracts with Victorian media

He is the player he is because of the culture of our club. It had nothing to do with him leaving his home state. He would be s**t if he was drafted to gold coast

He also knows the story of Scott Thompson who struggled until he came home. He knows the story of Eddy betts who nearly succumb to drugs drinking and gambling because of being drafted interstate and away from support structures

The guy is a dog of the highest order

There is obviously talent geelong are gunning for from interstate hence his bullshit

Continued from part 3:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-by-r-e-m-is-our-new-club-theme-song.1195889/

Continued in Part 5:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...frequency-kenneth-nightswimming-****.1209076/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back