Opinion 2018 Non-Crows #4: You say Potato, I say Portato (Cont in Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They certainly can be made into sauce and jam, but someones still got to cut it up.
Thats the trouble with this sort of thing, people get hysterical and the shops cave due to legal worries.
Its pretty much terrorisim.

As if I didnt need enough excuses to not have more fruit in my diet.

Surely strawberries could be pureed into a useful product that could be sivved rather than wasting it?

Need tougher national-wide penalties for these low lives responsibility for the needles.
Strawberry Jam ?

Strawberry Jam ?
Exactly, so many uses where they could be used & not wasted.

Government could commission a mass production of strawberry products & give away to those in need.

Government could commission a mass production of strawberry products & give away to those in need.
Manufacture of Jam would employ metal detectors as required food standards protocol

Death by sugar mmmm sweet sweet sugar.
Maybe they can turn the jam into methanol and stop our reliance on fossil fuels. :rolleyes:

Ok lets run with wants to.

The rumour a few weeks ago , and it is a rumour, that Port wanted to get rid of a controversial player that came from the west. This seems like the start of the same spin as ' we only keep players we want'
Oink?
559849_51d05289245bc011720795266429f0e5.jpg

Death by sugar mmmm sweet sweet sugar.
Maybe they can turn the jam into methanol and stop our reliance on fossil fuels. :rolleyes:

Strawberries very good for heart and artery health

Also good for maintaining testorone levels.

Very good for kidneys

Very good in breaky to get fast carbs to digest the protien you're suppose to consume with natural fats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strawberries very good for heart and artery health

Also good for maintaining testorone levels.

Very good for kidneys

Very good in breaky to get fast carbs to digest the protien you're suppose to consume with natural fats
Good source of iron as well......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Part of me thinks it's just an attempt to scare him into pulling his finger out a bit.

Probably not gonna work doing it the year before he's a free agent though.
Has he had that bad a year though?
Averaging just over 20 disposals 3 and a bit clearances and a goal a game is not that bad for a guy who spends his time between midfield and forward.

Port suggesting he is on the "trade table" to teach him a lesson is good PR spin from Port for a player who wants out of a club that is on the decline IMO.

Has he had that bad a year though?

Port suggesting he is on the "trade table" to teach him a lesson is good PR spin from Port for a player who wants out of a club that is on the decline IMO.

Exactly. Rutchee will spin it. Wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back