Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this on their Sturt v Port thread this afternoon, they’re seriously touchy.
View attachment 486348 View attachment 486349 View attachment 486350 View attachment 486351

Great stuff. :thumbsu:

For the last hour I've been reading their board and its like I have been transferred back to the 80s - some of the terminology used is just so awesomely old school yobbo retro:

"Give yourself an uppercut"

"I’d boo that cheating campaigner at his ****ing funeral. **** off." (in reference to Selwood being booed after getting the ANZAC Medal)

Ken's response to fans booing Selwood when he received the medal question:

"I uh wasn't err paying umm full attention at that stage but all I can say is he was a worthy winner of the medal"

Great stuff. :thumbsu:

For the last hour I've been reading their board and its like I have been transferred back to the 80s - some of the terminology used is just so awesomely old school yobbo retro:

"Give yourself an uppercut"

"I’d boo that cheating campaigner at his ****ing funeral. **** off." (in reference to Selwood being booed after getting the ANZAC Medal)
Funny thing is I was actually trying to be helpful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny thing is I was actually trying to be helpful

"Helpful Henry" hah. The thought of a group of Port flogs driving down Oxford Tce looking for a park makes me laugh - they probably dropped into the Cremorne looking for some West End. Hopefully the property prices in Unley went back to normal once they left.

So just finished listening to the aftermath on fiveaa.
Do they use Ginevar as commentator and special comments?
I only heard 2 voices. Ginevar and Wilds... When 5aa do Crows games it's Rowie and 1 other commentator and Bicks... How do they manage it with just the 2 for Port games?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back