Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definately, you dont go pick 1 if you dont have talent, he was just unlucky to go to two afl wastelands. Obviously needed a kick up the bum as well.
Easier said than done to just need a kick up the bum.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

What relevance is her football team of choice?
Because she's an AFC employee & helped orchestrate the whole thing.

Theo Drop was in on it too. They spiked SPPs drink which made him pass out. Then he and Elspeth made him touch a woman inappropriately weekend at bernies style. Elspeth filmed it & broke the news.

It's a conspiracy. If only port had someone in a position of power at ch 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I meant us, when we play them in the Showdown.....

Ports zone is tight and Geelong kept getting out over the back easily. We can exploit that a lot better than they can.
Thats how I read it

Dont forget the pitch invader. Obviously a Geelong supporter?
Their streaker was the only one of them who showed some balls

* Actually he wore pants but the joke doesn't work otherwise

As an avid Port Adelaide hater I thought this would be a good place to come chill after tonight.

**** Port Adelaide, tarp dressing pretenders. Nice recruits Kochie ****head
But seriously, Motlop, Watts, Thomas, McKenzie, Toumpas.... What were they thinking? Those blokes are either proven not to be up to it, absolute coasters, or both.

Give them cushy contracts to see out their careers and what do you expect...
That is all they could afford with other people's money

But seriously, Motlop, Watts, Thomas, McKenzie, Toumpas.... What were they thinking? Those blokes are either proven not to be up to it, absolute coasters, or both.

Give them cushy contracts to see out their careers and what do you expect...
They're insular & delusional.

According to supporters they were on the right side of the draw last year and if only they didn't lose to 8th at home they would have snagged the flag.

Angus Monfies trotted this line out, so obviously it was the thinking at the club too.

When we belted them last year, Wines asked are the crows really 80 points better than us? Yes Ollie, because that's what happened.

They have the best players. Discards from other clubs will magically turn to gold. They just don't win games for some reason.

Loved this one on the Port Board.
"The SMA are turning AO into Aami stadium Mk.II.

Food options were awesome and now they are just horrible. Game day experience for the crowd is taking a downward turn and I'm at the point where is rather watch live at the pub witg a good meal.

I'd still support the club with a membership but I'm not excited at all to come here and watch anymore.

Good job sma"

They are turning on AO already.
This part is true and true for crows games aswell.

Their streaker was the only one of them who showed some balls

* Actually he wore pants but the joke doesn't work otherwise
That streaker was actually me.

I made those observations about Geelong's tight zone and was merely showing my beloved Port players how to break their zone and create play by running hard into an offensive position......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back