Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love coming on here and seeing everyone talking about the 'award winning journalist' i saw that thought it was bs instantly.

Though i am not a fan of Luke Darcy I did love him telling Manure that 'he wouldn't understand' re: Naitanui's ACL. I doubt Manure is one for actually being involved in team sport.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-07-16/power-expect-mixed-news-on-injured-star-duo

PORT Adelaide ruckman Paddy Ryder is expected to miss a few weeks with a hip flexor injury, but All Australian forward Robbie Gray remains a chance to face Greater Western Sydney on Sunday.

Gray was knocked out by a Ryan Nyhuis sling tackle in Sunday's nine-point loss to Fremantle at Optus Stadium.

The 30-year-old returned to Adelaide with his Power teammates on Monday afternoon.

Sam McClure is a child. Slings s**t all day every day with no facts to back him up, then cops it back once and it's all "TAKE THAT BACK! TAKE THAT BACK! I'LL TELL MUM!"

Absolute flog.
Very much in the Kornes mould... in that happy to upset others with made up BS, but can't handle it when others make them accountable.

If you can't take it, then don't give it out.

Very much in the Kornes mould... in that happy to upset others with made up BS, but can't handle it when others make them accountable.

In general - in general, there are exceptions, and Kornes is one of them - I think the ex-players in the media are less precious than the journos.

When a BT or Carey, for example, get into a situation where someone challenges them on a poor call, they usually respond with a smile, whether they're defending their position or just saying "yeah, haha, I got that one wrong, didn't I?". When a Hutchy or a McClure gets called out, they pout and dig their heels in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In general - in general, there are exceptions, and Kornes is one of them - I think the ex-players in the media are less precious than the journos.

When a BT or Carey, for example, get into a situation where someone challenges them on a poor call, they usually respond with a smile, whether they're defending their position or just saying "yeah, haha, I got that one wrong, didn't I?". When a Hutchy or a McClure gets called out, they pout and dig their heels in.
Because they know they lack cred.

Cornes' best meltdown was when people were calling him out when he said that Matt Crouch didn't deserve the Showdown medal back in 2016.

He had a massive cry because Wobbie didn't get it and was trying to argue that he is completely unbiased and then every caller destroyed him by calling him deluded for saying he was "unbiased" when he clearly was.

So Ryder might only miss one week with a hip flexor strain.

Wow there getting luck with injury's
Would be some mighty good luck.

I think you can bet your bottom dollar Robbie Grey will play this week and Ryder will be back the week after.

Meanwhile Talia will be out for the season.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back