Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also love the clear laughs from the off camera crew when Brown makes those comments

In fairness to Brown too, Manure threw the first cheap shot and Brown retaliated appropriately. Lovely comeback. Initially when I heard it last night, I thought Brown was taking a cheap shot without provocation.

Robbie Gray will at least miss a week, no way he's cleared to play.

Port will get screwed if something happens to Gray if they play him. I have seen far less incidents take place and the player miss a week.

Gray was knocked clean out cold.

Port are truly caught between a Ryder and a hard place if they play Gray.

In general - in general, there are exceptions, and Kornes is one of them - I think the ex-players in the media are less precious than the journos.

When a BT or Carey, for example, get into a situation where someone challenges them on a poor call, they usually respond with a smile, whether they're defending their position or just saying "yeah, haha, I got that one wrong, didn't I?". When a Hutchy or a McClure gets called out, they pout and dig their heels in.
That's what's made his tantrum so great. Just about anyone else goes "Haha yeah, good banter Browny." But he has to have a little hissy fit and demand Browny take it back. Like as if his credibility as a muckraker is suddenly in danger.

The whole knees giving way thing from Selwood is a disgrace. Someone bumps you in the 'chin' maybe you take a step back. Your knees don't just suddenly fail.

The footage is actually comedic.

Can't stand him. Blight on the game.

Meanwhile on the Port board
'By playing Westhoff and Dixon in the ruck, we effectively lose 2 elite talls instead of just the ruckman'

Dixon an elite tall....... they truly are deluded.... I'm giving Westoff a free pass here.

The funniest one I saw said that the Nyhius tackle was essentially the same as the Jonas snipe on Gaff last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back