Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised no one has blamed CEY for yesterday’s epic Woolworths technical difficulties
703913e4dce9b3b3a7ccf9f34e4a68ce.jpg

How the hell does Jack Graham cop a game yet Rance was let off for his attack on Breust?

Insane inconsistency.

So he gets an invite to the Brownlow. :rolleyes:

If I am not mistaken, you dont get an invite to the Brownlow if you have been suspended? I think the exception was Danger last year? Anyone?

Is this correct?

So he gets an invite to the Brownlow. :rolleyes:

If I am not mistaken, you dont get an invite to the Brownlow if you have been suspended? I think the exception was Danger last year? Anyone?

Is this correct?
Danger was only invited as the previous winner usually presents the medal to the new winner

I don't think he's meaning tank - I think it's more a fact of reality - you always play your best FIT 22.

Has he given up drinking ?

So what ? See below
She's reporting on a complaint made to your club who , for a club that has so much to say about every other club, has shut up shop quick smart, bar the scathing comments from Hinkley " he has to own his mistakes" and Basset " he should be feeling pretty bad".

"Pinching a girl on the arse ? "
You left out the fact that the "pinch" on the arse was uninvited. And it sounds like he pulled her around on the dance floor as well as going the grope down her skirt.

That's you and your fellow misogynists problem ... sorry champ , but "boys will be boys" attitude went out decades ago.

The fact that you all think pulling her arm and a hand down the skirt is ok is what's come out of this, regardless of the outcome of Pepper La Pew investigation

The way you have shot the messenger - who btw, was reporting on a complaint made to your club - who said nothing - is deranged.

And certainly the "don't you know who we are " comment requires clarification.

Deplorable

But nothing less than what we've come to expect from your supporter base.
i am sick of this club v club crap .. I dont care who he is or what team they play for, if it substantiated that it happened and that was my wife/daughter he would have major issues with me. if its bs im also in agreement that as his name has been dragged through the mud that there has to be recourse.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

tanking - or whatever moniker you choose to give it to make it appear more palatable - is the professional sports version of negging.
it has no place in any self-respecting football club.

and anyway, one could argue that giving experience to young lads in a 'development' (read: losing) culture / environment is counter-productive.
just ask the mfc circa 2012.

the reason we're currently struggling is because our injury list would beat our current 22 on the park.
After so many years watching cellar dwellers plunder the draft, if our season is shot before the end of the minor games because of injuries and despite the best efforts of all players and coaches involved, I think we can risk playing the game to maximise our draft chances this year, if everyone inside the club is on the same page (without any writing, of course) about what's going on. Maybe it might be the difference between drafting a Rankine and/or Rozee and not.

I post on the Bay and short of the JimmieBeerCans comment blaming Roo for the Walsh tragedy, that thread they have on this topic on their board is some of the most vile crap I've read on ANY board here.

How the hell does Roo get the blame for the death of Walsh?

Reckon it’s time we did what their pathetic overlord does in heir board and just ban every Port poster who comes in here the second they open their mouth. They contribute nothing but vile crap anyway.

I don’t know what’s more disturbing, the fact this poster actually believes in their own mind that what they are writing makes any iota of sense or the fact that 37 others agree...View attachment 484225

And this, well this is right into the heart of nuff nuff territory.
View attachment 484226
Either posters on the Port board are more generous with their "likes", or the Port persecution complex is far more pervasive than I imagined. Give it a few more years and the banana thrower will have become the victim in that story.

Last edited:
After so many years watching cellar dwellers plunder the draft, if our season is shot before the end of the minor games because of injuries and despite the best efforts of all players and coaches involved, I think we can risk playing the game to maximise our draft chances this year, if everyone inside the club is on the same page (without any writing, of course) about what's going on. Maybe it might be the difference between drafting a Rankine and/or Rozee and not.

if it could be done without compromising a winning mindset, sure.
but it can't.

perhaps i'm wrong and old-fashioned but IMO there's just no way to get everyone "on the same page" and "playing the game" without compromising your club foundations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know what’s more disturbing, the fact this poster actually believes in their own mind that what they are writing makes any iota of sense or the fact that 37 others agree...View attachment 484225

And this, well this is right into the heart of nuff nuff territory.
View attachment 484226

Those two should be embarrassed with those posts. The funniest part is when he insinuates the 'heat' of a showdown might possibly make one forget to not be a racist piece of s**t.

I post on the Bay and short of the JimmieBeerCans comment blaming Roo for the Walsh tragedy, that thread they have on this topic on their board is some of the most vile crap I've read on ANY board here.
Very true. It's been a real eye opener. I knew that some Port Power supporters are a bit dodgy, but after reading some of those posts, I've been left shaking my head in disbelief.

How the hell does Roo get the blame for the death of Walsh?

Reckon it’s time we did what their pathetic overlord does in heir board and just ban every Port poster who comes in here the second they open their mouth. They contribute nothing but vile crap anyway.
According to JimmieManCans, Roo made Walsh work too hard and ignore his family which led to his death.

Oh, there's some real gems over there ......

Last edited:
According to JimmieManCans, Roo made Walsh work too hard and ignore his family which led to his death.
Funny that Phil openly discussed the disconnect that had formed between he and his son long before coming to Adelaide, something that he had been trying to rectify by spending more time with both his son and daughter surfing together.
But hey, reason, facts and decency is lost on some.

For some reason anytime I hear Port promote their Indegenous programs I think of BP and the global environmental programs they implemented and have promoted since the Gulf of Mexico disaster.......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

People that need to talk about their good works generally don't do good works

People that need to talk about their good works generally don't do good works
Didn't we spruik up our 'Compliance Officer' role after Tippettgate?

And the AFL harps on about their Integrity Unit especially when making their most Vic/$ centric decisions.

I bet Port starts up an responsible drinking awareness program soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back