Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

328643_09669d881ff4585b2e70a74d6eb6a6d2.PNG

Why not a hubcap? Maybe because the hubcap was off a car he just stole!

Ducks back and water Jen.

I'm impervious to those flogs and simply enjoy watching them get all overwrought!
Throw a fact their way, sit back and watch the frenzy !

You wouldn't happen to know if they've finished counting the millions of Chinese viewers who saw their exhibition game on tv do you?

:D
You wouldn't happen to know if they've finished counting the millions of Chinese viewers who saw their exhibition game on tv do you?

Well ... apparently the figures were never released so deplorable were they !!!!:D

But best guess .... maybe 3 or 4 thousand - probably the equivalent to what a community channel would rate here for something like a corfball comp

Tell ya what - I'll go ask !:thumbsu:

:D

Well ... apparently the figures were never released so deplorable were they !!!!:D

But best guess .... maybe 3 or 4 thousand - probably the equivalent to what a community channel would rate here for something like a corfball comp

Tell ya what - I'll go ask !:thumbsu:

I heard they didn’t want to embarrass the likes of Manchester United, Liverpool and the Golden State Warrior who pulled billions of fans from China. Port Adelaide clearly doubled that and left them with their dignity.

Only answer really

I heard they didn’t want to embarrass the likes of Manchester United, Liverpool and the Golden State Warrior who pulled billions of fans from China. Port Adelaide clearly doubled that and left them with their dignity.

Only answer really

If it was anything even remotely good they would have shouted it from the rooftops.

Absence of self congratulating from Koch and co clearly indicates the viewing audience was in the realm of sweet **** all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it was anything even remotely good they would have shouted it from the rooftops.

Absence of self congratulating from Koch and co clearly indicates the viewing audience was in the realm of sweet **** all!

Or Rucci would have. He would have sung their praises everyday for a month.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-09/expower-star-trengoveknew-the-writing-was-on-the-wall

Kristof remember when we argued about this? Another one to add to your “I was wrong” pile.
Well, it would be good to finally have something in that pile.

Personally, I still think they knew he wanted to leave and they started phasing him out of their plans. There were media reports of Trengove and Western Bulldogs from earlier in the season. I don't believe for a second that he just decided to leave spontaneously, at the end of year. I can see how it would make him feel like he doesn't even have the option to stay, though.

Well, it would be good to finally have something in that pile.

Personally, I still think they knew he wanted to leave and they started phasing him out of their plans. There were media reports of Trengove and Western Bulldogs from earlier in the season. I don't believe for a second that he just decided to leave spontaneously, at the end of year. I can see how it would make him feel like he doesn't even have the option to stay, though.
Oh there’s more than this one in that pile ;)

You thought wrong and he didn’t just make a spontaneous decision to leave, as he said not getting a game over weeks of footy and missing out on the final when they had no defenders, the writing was on the wall. He said as much on his weekly radio spots on MMM but you knew better.

Oh there’s more than this one in that pile ;)

You thought wrong and he didn’t just make a spontaneous decision to leave, as he said not getting a game over weeks of footy and missing out on the final when they had no defenders, the writing was on the wall. He said as much on his weekly radio spots on MMM but you knew better.
You obviously have a much more positive opinion about the professionalism of the Port Adelaide Power Football Club than I do.

I thought they were petty and pathetic and they dropped a required player as soon as they got the whispers that everyone heard about him leaving.

You think they dropped a player who wasn't required and held firm, even though it risked finally burning the bridge with him.

I'm sure Trengove believes it was actually his decision entirely, and that he hopes people believe he made it as late as possible.

I'm a bit more cynical - but to be honest, it's hard to summon much of a s**t about the PAPs and their ex-players.

You obviously have a much more positive opinion about the professionalism of the Port Adelaide Power Football Club than I do.

I thought they were petty and pathetic and they dropped a required player as soon as they got the whispers that everyone heard about him leaving.

You think they dropped a player who wasn't required and held firm, even though it risked finally burning the bridge with him.

I'm sure Trengove believes it was actually his decision entirely, and that he hopes people believe he made it as late as possible.

I'm a bit more cynical - but to be honest, it's hard to summon much of a s**t about the PAPs and their ex-players.
So basically you can’t just admit you were wrong, no wonder you think your pile is empty.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-09/expower-star-trengoveknew-the-writing-was-on-the-wall

Kristof remember when we argued about this? Another one to add to your “I was wrong” pile.
Kristof said:

EC , if you believe this puff piece then you cant be helped. I am in whatever camp Kristof was in. Trengove had done a deal with the Bullies early, the whispers got out and Port dropped him. Its laughable anybody says he only knew at the Elimination Final

The only ''not required'' bit was not required for 2018 lets get games into Houston and Marshall

EC , if you believe this puff piece then you cant be helped. I am in whatever camp Kristof was in. Trengove had done a deal with the Bullies early, the whispers got out and Port dropped him. Its laughable anybody says he only knew at the Elimination Final

The only ''not required'' bit was not required for 2018 lets get games into Houston and Marshall
That’s not a good camp to be in.

Sure everyone knew he was going, that’s why they played him right up until we smashed them. Reality is though they then put a line through him and decided he didn’t fit their side because they didn’t rate him.

There are the weekly spots on MMM where he said he wanted to stay. There’s his comments to Rowie and Bicks off air where they said he was close to tears. There’s years of devotion to Port and constant talking up Port.

But if anyone thinks they would weaken their side going into finals because they thought he was leaving and it was better to get games into players so they were better prepared in 2018, then they are truly deluded.

I always rated Jackson Trengove. We should have put an offer to him in considering he was a FA and we were loosing Lever. It may even have affected Ports recruiting.

That’s not a good camp to be in.

Sure everyone knew he was going, that’s why they played him right up until we smashed them. Reality is though they then put a line through him and decided he didn’t fit their side because they didn’t rate him.

There are the weekly spots on MMM where he said he wanted to stay. There’s his comments to Rowie and Bicks off air where they said he was close to tears. There’s years of devotion to Port and constant talking up Port.

But if anyone thinks they would weaken their side going into finals because they thought he was leaving and it was better to get games into players so they were better prepared in 2018, then they are truly deluded.
Then I am comfortable being deluded than living in a sky fairy castle where tears on 5aa count more

Then I am comfortable being deluded than living in a sky fairy castle where tears on 5aa count more
Is that the only evidence I used? Name one club in the history of the AFL that has dropped a player because they knew he was leaving and decided to go into a finals campaign with inexperienced kids preparing for the next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back