Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get a membership for that! Hang on...
750 x $75 = $56,250
I think they have just secured their new major sponsor - "we are sponsored by our fans"
OurFANS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>MyATM

Too cheap just to do a new photo with Rockliff ACTUALLY there.....

Rockliff in the leadership group is a PR exercise. Essentially got pushed out of Brisbane for poor leadership but hey let’s make him a leader at Port despite him arriving 5 minutes ago and Port already having six people in the LG. PR exercise.
Maybe he actually IS one of the best leaders there...that's even worse!

I recall an article early last year talking up Ryder's leadership qualities. Not sure what happened since then to stop him making this eight man leadership group. He did win the BnF and was an All Australian last year....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Allegedly get into a fracas with 4 police officers wouldnt help

Allegedly

Allegedly get into a fracas with 4 police officers wouldnt help

Allegedly
Not sure what bearing that would have on it. He copped no judicial sanction.

Maybe they went through how their club leaders were selected at their convention yesterday and one of the Tealsters who frequent this board could enlighten us?

Not sure what bearing that would have on it. He copped no judicial sanction.

Maybe they went through how their club leaders were selected at their convention yesterday and one of the Tealsters who frequent this board could enlighten us?

The optics. PR is always about the optics. How would it look

The optics. PR is always about the optics. How would it look
What it looks like to me is that their coaches have deemed Rockliff, Hartlett and Dixon better leaders than Ryder.

Rocky had the captaincy taken away from him by Brisbane...Brisbane, who are basically a juniors team. And he is yet to play a game for Port.
Dixon is easily rattled onfield.
Hartlett was virtually pushed out the door two years ago, but remains as no other club wanted him.

Yet Ryder who came back from an unjust suspension missing all of 2016 to be the best Ruckman in 2017 and win their Best and Fairest whilst talked up as a club leader last year, can't make this group...

Poor guy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you have cut off the copyright to post this from Port Board .. :thumbsdown:

Oh, how did I know you'd be the first to sook it up ?
Why not ? He has the air bubbles sole permission does he ? It's a bubble FFS!!!!
It's a public foto now it's on the net.
Bit like the pic you posted of some random Port supporter( we know it was you ) without his & her consent!

There you go you sook - I'll delete it because I really don't want you posting here stinking up this board with your boring as batshit bullshit and send people to look at it here:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2018-pafc-family-day-pics.1186416/

Works both ways - hope he got everyone's permission who he fotograffed ....EVERYONE !

Last edited:
So what are you - the copyright gestapo? ..:thumbsdown:
He's the everything gestapo. A truly vanilla poster that regurgitates the propoganda from port ad nauseaum.

Funniest thing is though - I'm on his ignore list !!!!!!!!
Bahaha
You do not want it on here.

Oh, how did I know you'd be the first to sook it up ?
Why not ? He has the air bubbles sole permission does he ? It's a bubble FFS!!!!
It's a public foto now it's on the net.
Bit like the pic you posted of some random Port supporter( we know it was you ) without his & her consent!

There you go you sook - I'll delete it because I really don't want you posting here stinking up this board with your boring as batshit bullshit and send people to look at it here:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2018-pafc-family-day-pics.1186416/

Works both ways - hope he got everyone's permission who he fotograffed ....EVERYONE !
For your information Pete asked several years ago, and received written permission from the Port Adelaide Football Club to take player photo's, as long as he did not talk about any of the drills etc. that they were doing.

For your information Pete asked several years ago, and received written permission from the Port Adelaide Football Club to take player photo's, as long as he did not talk about any of the drills etc. that they were doing.
Go away

Did you get this woman's permission ?

IMG_0788.PNG
No
You didn't
Yet you post that unflattering pic of her on the net.

You are a complete hypocrite.

Port players are one thing but FFS it was a bubble !
Now
Go
Away

Last edited:
That went well. :tearsofjoy:
So ultra sensitive - that chip on your shoulder is a wooden plank by now. It was a bubble !!!!!

Morons
I'll delete anything to get that old goat off this board.

Last edited:
So you have cut off the copyright to post this from Port Board .. :thumbsdown:
We've been down this road before ... any images posted onto BigFooty come under these Terms and Conditions:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/help/terms

"You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content."

So, as far as I can see, if it's posted on BigFooty - it's ok to RE-PUBLISH the content on BigFooty.

Port will pay Ollie countless millions so that he stays

And a lifetime pass for the Port Club buffet
Has anyone looked at Ports salary cap? Just saying. There is no way in hell with what Port have traded in over the last 5 years they afford to pay Wines his market value.

We've been down this road before ... any images posted onto BigFooty come under these Terms and Conditions:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/help/terms

"You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content."

So, as far as I can see, if it's posted on BigFooty - it's ok to RE-PUBLISH the content on BigFooty.
Also from that page:
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.
Despite the history of absolute trash content provided by the person who started this whole thing they don't fit the Bigfooty definition of "us" in relation to the terms of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back